Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
The custody won’t be as simple as a few hours every week. They live a big distance away from each other. It’s not feasible to expect a baby to travel all that way. However I’m sure by that time SR will be back in love with him, making lip sync videos as he turns upto the birth. She’ll be thinking it’s one big happy family again. He’ll get on the birth certificate, give the baby his second name and SR will have nobody to blame but herself.

Reactions: 10

Nunayabusiness

Oh I hope this time she keeps him blocked. He deserves to see some consequences finally. He has humiliated her and wound her up deliberately day after day in front of the whole internet.
I mean she’s a daft twat but it’s about time he learned that he can’t get away with everything all the time.

beebee789

VIP Member
Is that you Remi? If it is just say. Mums can do what they want within reason, spending quality time with beast and a rapist isn't one of them. She lets the kid talk to diadro on the lives and on the phone and he calls diadro the boss. That doesn't make her a good mum. What is the routine exactly? Because all I see her do is sit on live hour 12+ hours a day. The same woman at the start who said her aesthetics business was so busy she didn't have time for tiktok. Where's that job went? She complained that she would need to do box battles from the school play ground the other day as it would interfere with her picking up her kid. That's weird. The other night she got pissed off at him for asking her to open a jelly sweet for him whiles she was in the final of box battles.

Dunno why she's even going to visit them when he was pissing himself laughing at her getting trolled with photos of her kid anyways. It's not funny. It's sick.
Sophie Rose is hardly mother of the year, but i agree that acting like Remi being involved with Diadro isn't also bad parenting is misguided. Remi is raising a son and continuously exposing him to a man who is a rapist and convicted woman beater. Her relationship with Diadro does nothing but teach that boy that these types of men are not only acceptable, but desirable. Her son is young and impressionable and as a parent, she should know better. So while she may not be sitting on Live ignoring him like Soph does with her daughter, she's far from innocent.

Scotblock

VIP Member
“I’ll decide today what happens”. I’d imagine fuck all will happen you absolute cockwomble!! No judge on this Earth would let someone like him spend time alone and unsupervised with a child! Well I hope they wouldn’t. He’s got his name on Claire’s law and convictions coming out his ears. His 10 day trial is in March but yet he’s sitting with his little, dried up, scabby lip on because Sophie has finally seen sense and blocked the fucker. Wise up for good Sophie because he’s making a right twat of you. Block him, get yourself some legal advice and spend time with your kids. Bin this narc off once and for all.

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Brummy must have been typing that out in his notes for hourssssss, it's a shame 90% of diadros discord can't read.

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Shes on about its her brothers gender reveal party today.. shes obviously not invited.. says alot about the dim wit her own family mustn't like her 😂

Reactions: 9

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
What do you recon has happened regarding talking about baby and posts? Someone asked her earlier on a battle when she’s due and she said she’s not answering personal questions about it and this is someone she would be friendly with
I was thinking she’s changed and trying to be a more positive person keeping out the negativity but then she said she’ll be back in box battles 😂

• Wow
I honestly think Diadro is twisted enough to send those flowers to SR. Not as a kind gesture, but because he is a narc that’s lost power.

SR was on with that guy Agnew I think and he was really complimenting her. She said it made her feel uncomfortable. Something fishy going on.

I also don’t understand how SR is suddenly some sort of hero all over the FYP because she’s not speaking to Diardo. Are people forgetting that it’s not through her choice? Also, she’s as twisted and toxic as he is. She’s no saint and that won’t change because she’s been publicly rejected by him. That Bruce guys in comments like let’s really suppprt SR now. Naw. Let’s not. At the end of the day she’d lap up the gifts and attention but the minute Diadro gave her any hope she’d be right back to him.

I’m calling it now. D will cheat on R with SR. Can see it coming a mile away.

• Heart

Loserlou

She does my head in with the no personal questions 🤣 the only shite people aren't allowed to ask about is the bump and beasty. She answers everything else personal, why not just say no questions about my beasty man who's no my man or my bump which isn't a bump its just my fat belly.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I think tbf Soph needs this, and I think he’s doing it because he just wants her to fuck off and she isn’t doing it any other way, she’s literally latching on to him and I think he’s fed up with it
i don’t even think that will make her fuck off. He has been horrible to her & she still comes running back. Chucked out on Xmas eve to walk the streets as “punishment”, pumped on Xmas day & sent back down the road the next day. Absolute humiliation but she still clings on hoping they will be a happy family.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I wonder what his mum thinks about his carry on. She was introduced to SR at Christmas and were more than likely talking about the arrival of her new grandchild. Now she will be meeting his new girlfriend Remi and possibly her son. too. x 🫣