Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Where’s the disrespect/lies? Cos I really want SR to spill everything! 🤣
He & Remi deserve one another, pair of mutts. Let’s not forget SR would still be a total cnut still recruiting for him if they were still on good terms.

Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Remi is as much a mug as SR is. Was only yesterday he was all over SR. No coincidence she hasn’t been seen today, she must have known Remi was in the spare room tonight 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Sandy4444

She stated he’s going to see remi because he’s going London.. so I’d say she’s removed herself so she doesn’t have to see anything.. but I can’t see her staying off long
She will be back on later, her balance will be off and she will have fallen down the stairs again😂
Ugly crying, snot bubbles the whole lot - i need to go get some 0% kopperberg and some snacks for this.

Ps. 0% because im pregnant and not pretending like sloppy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

beebee789

VIP Member
So Remi has officially replaced SR as the hoor in the spare room, cooking and cleaning for a known beast. I wonder if she'll end up scrubbing graffiti off his front door aswell?

And the best part of it is, she thinks she's won some sort of victory. Well done Remi. What a catch. Best of luck. You'll need it.

giphy.gif

• Haha

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
He's trying to censor her right to exist. He doesn't want her to post online, go live when he is live, speak, now he wants her comments off or for her to approve every comment. I can't believe he's bothering his lawyer with screenshots from civilians on tiktok. I think if she went to a lawyer or the police she would have alot more to show them, I just don't think she's got the brains to go. I think she's held it together quite well considering he's been referring to Remi as "excited to be a stepmum"

• Wow

Loserlou

Gotta give it to her but. The brass neck on her is something else. Many times is she going to announce her departure then reappear! Isn't she heavy heavy embarrassed at her behaviour. She definitely was dropped as a kid

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s pathetic and I’ll never have sympathy for her. She’s an attention seeking roaster that’s absolutely obsessed with Diadro and would take him back for a relationship in a minute if he allowed it.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Said he told the police “he has a business to run” 😂😂😂 begging is not a business you absolute reject!
---
Cassidy's taking "a step back" too, no sign if her for resets tonight!
Just Remi & her recycled uni’s & John the weirdo sending the big gifts 😏

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
20 fucking years I’ve been with my husband and I wouldn’t be fighting like this for his attention.

And he’s got the added bonus on No even being a beast 🙃

• Haha

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Can’t believe remis already planning on either dumping her son next weekend or taking him to Scotland
Diadro will probably suggest just putting him up for adoption. He tried to convince Jade that's what was the best option for her son. Only because he was "helping shape her into an amazing human" obviously.

• Wow

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
"Weaponisation of humans and I'll be making part 7" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's a fucking photo of her standing holding her wee bloat
---
That's a major over reaction to Sophie photos a couple of photos he's no well 😭😭

• Haha