Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loserlou

Semi remi really is a compulsive liar. All the lies about her and diadro not being together when they actually were, the cough everyone heard but she denied denied denied. Then him saying girlfriend to someone at the door but no no guys he didn't. She swears blind this is the truth when I'm actual fact it's not 🤣🤣 and now just there she said her son said it's her Vs the boss man you could hear the wee boy saying I didn't say that and she's like ok you didn't say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why lie about silly shite? Why these people are still supporting botox & the beast when all the so is lie, beg and gaslight every single one of them I'll never know. Baffling it really is

Oh and don't get me started on the constant 'theres an announcement" funny how he said it at the begining of last week that there would be an announcement at the weekend to then keep changing it and it ends up being that there in a relationship that happened on the Saturday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Why did he say Remi has done so much for him since she came to Scotland? All iv saw is her do fire a couple of ready meal roast sides in the oven claim she's a michelin star chef. He keeps saying she's mature, all his ex's have been amazing and mature until he couldn't control them anymore. He also said Remi will move to Scotland eventually, I'd love to see how she manages to convince her sons dad he needs to move to Scotland to live with a predator. I can see it far enough though with the comments of him saying Remi is excited to be a stepmum. I can imagine them both taking Sophie to court playing happy families wanting this baby.

Sophie's a simple bastard and you reap what you sow but every ex is worse in the terms of knowing what what been doing and weirder than the last. I hope he's done enough to make her hate him now so she can stop embarrassing herself.

Oh and the shite he bought her from the gift shop at edinbrugh castle is the shite I'd have bought my parents on a school trip when I was 6. It's cheap tat.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
They stare at themselves with filters on that much they believe that’s what they look like it’s proper narcissus stuff

• Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Pretty sure pregnant woman don't get seen in the children's assessment unit 😂😂 she has the mental age of a child but that's beside the point.
It’s not even normal to just put that pic up when she knows people will think it’s something to do with the baby and go back to him and then she yet again has the contact she wants with him

Loserlou

He's having a hissy fit in the discord because of comments on SR bump video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's acting like ages plastered the child over tiktok. It's HER body, calm the fuck down. If he releases his "truth" SR BETTER release her truth!

Scotblock

VIP Member
Well, she may be needy and manic but at least Sophie-Rose doesn’t have have a side profile as flat as one of the Tots puppets off Tots TV 😂 WTF is that all about. She has the side profile of a Russian shotputter!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
I don’t think any credible lawyer would take this stuff seriously. He cannot dictate her choices & he himself has questioned his own paternity to this unborn child. SR is silly to listen to his false allegations/threats.
It's like providing evidence against himself isn't it 😂 in telling his lawyer here's what I ordererd her to do and here she is not doing what I've told her to do/here are some examples of me being a controlling fuck telling a woman what she can and can't do with her body

• Heart
Aye doesn’t want to talk about it but said over and over again that he’s had conversations today and he’s happy with how things are. He might as well just say it’s SR he’s spoke to, and nothing will convince me that it wasn’t him that sent those flowers to get her attention. Nothing. Bet the card said ‘to my baby’. It’s a narc move and she’s stupid enough to fall for it.

what was he saying no long ago about it might not be peaceful for long as he seen something tonight that was disrespectful but he’s not going to rise to it? He loves the drama as much as he says he doesn’t. Bet that’s why Remi was in a mood tonight. She’s gone from cool calm and collected to obsessed with him and I’m already seeing bunny boiler traits.

whatevzz

Now she will think he will fall at her feet once the gender is revealed, then when it’s born. If a man don’t want you when there’s no extra stresses he ain’t gonna change his mind never mind the fact that he’s a fucking predator
The girl is gonna get a serious wake up call, and the sooner the better.. what did she expect was gonna happen to her when she got in with pedrio…. What Remi was doing in the boxes was exactly her when becca was on the scene. Remember it all very well, when beccas comments were going crazy when she was live in his house downstairs and he was live in the box room. Becca went into his live and confronted him infront of everyone including Sophie, Sophie acted all innocent dropped down from the box, and made the comment I won’t gift you anymore so if it causes problems… cough cough, what’s been happening with Remi… only becca had respect for herself and walked away. This one is still thrown herself at him when he’s shown day in and day out he wants nothing to do with her. There she is in his box, in a red jumpsuit, was cooking food (something we never seen, till he mentioned he likes someone that can cook) and singing love songs. Me personally I hope she’s having a boy, just because. He doesn’t deserve what he wants and neither does she!

Scotblock

VIP Member
someone in the comments earlier said “another baby coming soon” and the beast said “I hope so” and so did Remi 🤮
Who are these women that actually plan to have a baby with a beast!! Nah, I just can’t cope with women like that. Makes me shudder. What about her Son. And she doesn’t even know the man.

SAS20211

VIP Member
They always take the piss out of that danyal guy and penny. I really hope they have some carers or someone that could intervene.

• Angry

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Its on Charli_september_ page, most recent video! I've never seen any of her videos before but was like 😬😬 watching it
That joker has been saying that Jo and Winchester aren’t dead they’re in hiding as well she’s aff her nut, still probs more sane that Sophie like

• Haha

kaylsonx

VIP Member
He lost it didn’t he. This isn’t the first time she had photos up. She had photos up when they were getting on and that was fine then they had to be removed. Or she removed them I don’t know and now it’s an issue for her to post? Why is that? I get the timing but so fucking whah if he can be happy why can’t she! I’m sensing from his reaction. He doesn’t want her happy. At all. He showed remi and she shakes her head the fucking fool. She thinks he’s great well with reactions like that to something so harmless I can see how he’s got the charges he has!