Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
He’s not wrong though? SR is a crackpot. She got pregnant and is now raging he won’t be a happy family. I’ve no sympathy for any of them.
The only people I have sympathy for are all the innocent children involved in this mess

Reactions: 13

beebee789

VIP Member
Remi as gone so fucking cocky it’s unreal. She was on live with someone and he told her she sounds like she’s in a pyramid scheme with these box battles. Saying exactly same as diadro “I’m single but unavailable”
She's always been unbearable. It's just that Sophie Rose made her seem relatively normal in comparison.

But Remi's always been a dried up old tart, and now she's sucking off beasts and abusers to get her name out there. I can't understand how anyone finds her tolerable.

• Haha

Loserlou

Pretty sure pregnant woman don't get seen in the children's assessment unit 😂😂 she has the mental age of a child but that's beside the point.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Any nice things I says about Remi being a good ma I take back. Just another scummy mummy that sits on lives ignoring her kid all day.
Her n her double chin can get tae fuck.
Swear diadros wullie must be made a gold for these crazy wummin to be dickmatised by him 🤮

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She knew what she was doing when she pumped him without any protection. She has created the situation thinking a baby would make him want her the way he clearly does with Remi. He still has a part to blame in this as well. And not having a child with someone doesn’t invalidate your feelings & make you somehow fair game to get your boyfriend taken off you.

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
someone in the comments earlier said “another baby coming soon” and the beast said “I hope so” and so did Remi 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

SAS20211

VIP Member
Not sophie rose sending Diadora a worlds best dad mug. Is she fucking alright in the head 👀💀

• Haha
  • Sick

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
View attachment 2741721
Let's drop it but..... Cry me a fucking river. The same baby he denied and wanted a DNA test for 🤣She has every right to block and delete the creep after she's been gaslight so many times. Yes shes done it to herself, getting involved with a narcissist pedalo but still I feel a wee teeny weeny but sorry for her 🫣😳
Awwwww poor diadro suffering from the consequences of his own actions. How will everyone else find out how his baby is? He's threatened her into not talking about it online anyways. What about the other week when he blocked her for 3 days? He had no way of finding out how the baby was then either and didn't seen arsed. Sophie's not getting a scan everyday, there's no much to report other than how SHE is feeling and he's not arsed about that. The only reason he wants open contact with her everyday is control.

specialK21

VIP Member
He’s an out n out crackpot. He’s that full of self importance he thinks he can dictate to SR what she can n cannot post, it’s fuckall to do with him 🤣

beebee789

VIP Member
It could be worse. She could be up in a spare bedroom in Scotland cavorting with a known beast and domestic abuser. Where is Remi's child?

I don't like SR whatsoever, but there's some strange double standards on this thread when it comes to her and Remi. They are both as bad as each other and neither of them are actually the root of the problem: that's Diadro.

• Heart

Loserlou

IMG_20240207_140145.jpg

Let's drop it but..... Cry me a fucking river. The same baby he denied and wanted a DNA test for 🤣She has every right to block and delete the creep after she's been gaslight so many times. Yes shes done it to herself, getting involved with a narcissist pedalo but still I feel a wee teeny weeny but sorry for her 🫣😳

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Semi remi really is a compulsive liar. All the lies about her and diadro not being together when they actually were, the cough everyone heard but she denied denied denied. Then him saying girlfriend to someone at the door but no no guys he didn't. She swears blind this is the truth when I'm actual fact it's not 🤣🤣 and now just there she said her son said it's her Vs the boss man you could hear the wee boy saying I didn't say that and she's like ok you didn't say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why lie about silly shite? Why these people are still supporting botox & the beast when all the so is lie, beg and gaslight every single one of them I'll never know. Baffling it really is

Oh and don't get me started on the constant 'theres an announcement" funny how he said it at the begining of last week that there would be an announcement at the weekend to then keep changing it and it ends up being that there in a relationship that happened on the Saturday 🤣
Botox and the beast 😂 💀 that needs to be in the next thread title!

• Haha

whatevzz

Pedrio on flirting with this 28 year old .. doesn’t have great English, so he was using google translate, no one knows what he was saying to her only her.. her reply’s every time we’re F*ck me, I like your D*ck, you want 10 kids from me etc.. pedrio told her he likes making babies, Sophie’s reply was babe it’s one, not babies 🤦‍♀️🤣
look at Sophie rose comment to someone asking her if she’s ok 🤦‍♀️🤣 jealous fuck 🤣 I feel a tantrum coming 🤭🤣
IMG_1426.png

• Haha
  • Wow

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Seems like my baby bottle theory was right from her insta story. Shes found out it's a girl today. He did say he's had some good news he can't share until he's spoke to another person. Baby heaven backwards sloan due June 2024 😭

• Haha
  • Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Or they could all just put their phones down & live in the real world for once. There is a big world out there, they all need to go out & enjoy it. I couldn’t imagine being sat glued to my phone while my child was desperate for my attention or abandoning my child to travel miles to stay with a beast! Remi & SR are 2 cheeks of the same arse.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Attention seeking as per usual from the bunny boiler .
Regardless if he went they aren’t a couple anyway 😂 take your mum and get a grip, she is so weird it’s not even real
---
Remi's on her back to his. Two weekends in a row without her kid. x
At the end of the day the kids away for the weekend so it’s up to her if she wants to sit at home or go to that beast, if she’s child free she can do as she pleases at least she did actually go home between to do the routine for him and didn’t pap him onto anyone to stay for weeks on end. Just my opinion mums can do as they please when they don’t have their child, but her company she’s choosing is the debatable part

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Regardless if he went they aren’t a couple anyway 😂 take your mum and get a grip, she is so weird it’s not even real
---

At the end of the day the kids away for the weekend so it’s up to her if she wants to sit at home or go to that beast, if she’s child free she can do as she pleases at least she did actually go home between to do the routine for him and didn’t pap him onto anyone to stay for weeks on end. Just my opinion mums can do as they please when they don’t have their child, but her company she’s choosing is the debatable part
Is that you Remi? If it is just say. Mums can do what they want within reason, spending quality time with beast and a rapist isn't one of them. She lets the kid talk to diadro on the lives and on the phone and he calls diadro the boss. That doesn't make her a good mum. What is the routine exactly? Because all I see her do is sit on live hour 12+ hours a day. The same woman at the start who said her aesthetics business was so busy she didn't have time for tiktok. Where's that job went? She complained that she would need to do box battles from the school play ground the other day as it would interfere with her picking up her kid. That's weird. The other night she got pissed off at him for asking her to open a jelly sweet for him whiles she was in the final of box battles.

Dunno why she's even going to visit them when he was pissing himself laughing at her getting trolled with photos of her kid anyways. It's not funny. It's sick.

• Heart

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Maybe when that package came yesterday he didn't need to say it it's from his "unborn.... unborn child" I suspect it's something to do with Sophie finding out the gender. He doesn't need to announce online that he got a package delivered and he's not opening it. There's literally zero point unless he felt his "drama free" days were getting a bit boring.

He can't moan about not being involved and then cry when she try's to involve him. He is threatening to post part 7 and go to the lawyers anytime Sophie says something he doesn't like. Only weeks ago he threatened to stop her from being able to post her pregnant body online.

I'm not sure where he thinks he's got a leg to stand on with this baby. I wouldn't trust someone whose body jerks uncontrollably and he throws himself across the room to hold a newborn baby. Never mind the fact he crys all day about not being able to prepare a meal other than a fruit bowl.

Also if Sophie has went mad today it's probably because him and Remi spent the majority of last night hinting they shagged and had something valentines themed that came with instructions that Remi wanted hidden from the cleaner because she would be embarrassed. Im not sure why she's embarrassed when her full arsehole jump scared me on Google images. If his past relationships are anything to go off we know he can't preform without sex toys being involved.