Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
One of the women in his discord have wrote this for him. Like where the fuck does he find these absolute begs. As if they have the time to sit there and write that. The man doesn’t give a single fuck about them😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
She’s just working her way through her how to get Diadro to love me list. I feel like her whole demeanor has changed in the past 12 hours. I bet he’s sweet talking her playing down the whole Remi situation so she thinks she still has a chance, which she will believe because she’s dumb as fuck. When in reality he’s trying to get her in for resets tonight.
The only reason he needs to interact with her is because he needs to paint a picture he’s stepping up to be a dad, if she wasn’t pregnant I’m sure he would have feck all to do with her and she’s sad if she thinks he’s speaking to her for any other reason

Pedrio on flirting with this 28 year old .. doesn’t have great English, so he was using google translate, no one knows what he was saying to her only her.. her reply’s every time we’re F*ck me, I like your D*ck, you want 10 kids from me etc.. pedrio told her he likes making babies, Sophie’s reply was babe it’s one, not babies 🤦‍♀️🤣
look at Sophie rose comment to someone asking her if she’s ok 🤦‍♀️🤣 jealous fuck 🤣 I feel a tantrum coming 🤭🤣View attachment 2705946
She honestly believes this baby is a prize 😂😂😂. Wow. Words fail me.

In no way defending Diadro but if this was a guy acting like this towards a woman he’d be labeled creepy and obsessive, why’s it ok for her. She wanted to fall pregnant to to him and he was stupid enough not to take precautions. The wee things she says, she’s 100% trapped him and truly believes in her deluded wee mind that her, him and the baby are going to live this happy life. He doesn’t help matters as deep down he enjoys her being obsessed with him. He doesn’t want her but doesn’t want anyone else to have her. They’re a pair of sick fucks. The fannies that support them are everything that’s wrong with this country.

This time next year she’ll be doing one of those GRWM whilst I take my child to see their dad in prison vids.

• Haha

SAS20211

VIP Member
Is it gender reveal day
Its all her own fault. She played with fire and got burnt. She wouldn't listen to anyone.. i don't know what she expects. D has actually said he would be there at the scans.. but i assume she hasnt let him. That's maybe why its kicked off. Poor soph rose lets get our violins out 🎻 🎻

kaylsonx

VIP Member
Why is the Sarah one so mad fuck me the chap has a disability like and they are freaking out let him play but then can’t win big fucking deal they gift each other and self gift all the time.
Worrying though for the lad the amount of money spent

SR really went hard on the thirst traps and pathetic videos. She clearly thought he was going to run right to the airport and punt Remi back to Surrey as soon as he seen her with her red lips and push up bra making her dugs ears look half decent. All her wee creepy sheep fans thinking she’s over it, they don’t have a clue.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
It was posted about an hour and half ago when she was in BB
She’s just an utter melt, grow the hell up if. She’s the most pathetic person I’ve ever come across, Diadro causes all her emotion yet she is stuck up his arse and it’s everyone else that is the problem. Girl needs to go give her head a wobble and bang to knock some sense into her

Scotblock

VIP Member
He’s obviously been on at Sophie to stop showing him up as her TikTok is back 🙄 Seriosuly Sophie. Let him out whatever he has on you, stop being so fucking needy and manic, get legal advice and bin that cockwomble off once and for all!!

If you don’t have haters you’re not important, he spouts some absolute shit
What a bell end … if you don’t have haters your doing it wrong 😂😂😂😂
Then his little enablers are trying to say haters are jealous …

what is there to be jealous of ? A man sat in his box room , with convictions coming out of his arse having to broadcast his relationship on tik tok because 1) there is no trust between them 2)to get back has his baby mama 3) to get extra pennies for his canteen .

Why on earth are people giving them the air time ?

• Haha

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Remi was live talking about having babies and big family's and he's just started the live talking about all the baby's being born in November after today. If they really didn't want the drama they'd just quit the baby chat.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
she needs to get a grip & stop acting like she was in any sort of relationship with him. She went got herself pregnant hoping he would want her but it has massively backfired on her. I am still not believing she is pregnant tbh. Until i see a very obvious bump & then a baby then i won’t believe it 😂
Defo gonna see her in the news for kidnapping a baby

• Haha
Anyone seen SR’s recent reposts on tik tok too?

Everytime he pays her any sort of attention she’s got them married off. She can’t wrap her half a brain cell around the fact he never wanted her and will never want her, baby or not.

She’s tried and failed to use the baby as a control tactic against him. She slept with him wanting to get pregnant. Hell scud it into her. She clearly had this fairy tale outcome in her head. He doesn’t help by breadcrumbing her. She’s too emotionally involved to be ‘friends’ with him. It’s going to be this week in, week out unless they keep away from each other.

truthwillsetyoufree123

It's been a while since commenting on Tattle but couldn't help myself after what I've just watched. I'm actually speechless that Soph, Sarah and Cassidy have all gone in on that poor boy. Where was Diadros speech when everyone told him Soph is gifting herself. Cause I'm pretty sure he also asked Sarah when everyone blew up on her first every box battle

Spanor511

VIP Member
Sophie rose has deactivated all accounts again. 🙄
It really beggars belief that this is woman in her 30s with two children. Her behaviour is like a 14 year old trying to get attention off a boy. This behaviour will actually have the opposite effect of the one she is wanting. It will give him the major ick.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are adamant!!! I certainly hope that’s not the case because I’ve lost a little girl and people who pretend or joke about pregnancy don’t wash with me
i have miscarried multiple times before i had a successful (but not the easiest) pregnancy & gave birth to my baby boy last year, it doesn’t wash with me either. Its mental how he tes her she can’t show a bump & the scan photos have the name covered even though everyone knows her name. I don’t believe the pair of them, they are twisted liars who’s world revolves around box battles & views on a live.

• Heart