Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaylsonx

VIP Member
What is he saying she’s done though? Jesus a part 7 on his back up where the first 6 parts talk about Sophie as the sophisticated rose.. to be fair one person changed all these women (I’m not saying she was perfect to start but you know what I mean)

also remi is actually painful now more than before roaring at people gloves snipe bla bla.. they speak to each other like a business transaction it’s actually sick
---
How did she bring the drama to the app last night what did I miss

Reactions: 9

mrsbarson24o2

They always take the piss out of that danyal guy and penny. I really hope they have some carers or someone that could intervene.
I know! As a responsible "content creator", diadora should really be doing something about it....! Was very quick to correct himself when he had told danyal to stop gifting - changed to stop wasting your money on tiktok and gifting yourself (I imagine his thoughts were *just gift me 🤑*)
---
Do tiktok have a rule about self gifting? I assume not, as they make money out it. Tempted to report Danyal's account as worried no one is stopping him!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She stated he’s going to see remi because he’s going London.. so I’d say she’s removed herself so she doesn’t have to see anything.. but I can’t see her staying off long
She’ll be watching everything from one of her many fake accounts. This is for sympathy from her thick Huns.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Sophie needs to get herself a new man and upload photos of them out shopping for baby clothes together. New man holding a jumpsuit saying Daddy is my hero 😆 Diadro would be ripping his kitchen cupboards off the wall in anger 🤣🤣🤣
---
She also shouldn't put him on birth cert then he has no rights 👍🏻
That’s exactly what she needs to do but she won’t. He’ll be on the birth certificate and I would bet my house the baby has his surname. She’s an absolute fool if she does these two things. Hopefully her mother of someone manages to get it into her thick head.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Are you watching? He’s literally slagging her off on live saying women are crazy 1 minute they love me want to bring baby up with me and then next I’m the worst person in the world
He’s not wrong though? SR is a crackpot. She got pregnant and is now raging he won’t be a happy family. I’ve no sympathy for any of them.

Cass_25

VIP Member
What a sin for Sophie’s wee lassie I’ve had a look at her live a few times tonight and each time her daughters been looking for attention from her mum and has been ignored each time

• Sad
Who diadro???

Also
Yeah Diadro.

Omg normal service resumes 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.

Remi looked raging earlier. I suspect her and beasty aren’t on good terms. He was telling her she looked tired and then telling SR she looks great. If Remi has any sense she will run far away from that situation.

Reactions: 8

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Where can I find background on diadro?
---
He said earlier he’s been single for 7 months -
Embarrassing for Sophie
He has been single since September. He was still with Becca when SR was doing what Remi is doing now. He has been saying 7 months since December 😂 the guy couldn’t lie in bed straight!
---
Like he’s on live in the bed. Where is she. Makes. Me. Sick. Also half the weekend spent in separate rooms to be on TikTok. What the fuck. They clearly are loving the views. Won’t just show it would rather have all the views and comments and asking etc. it’s actually some sad life. And here I am invested. Who the fuck is worse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Jesus mods forgot this one
---
Do you recon she’s watching
Its hilarious how its all poor SR when SR done the exact same thing while he was with Becca. Karma is a cunt, pregnant or not, it will slap you right round the face.
---
Why are they being so secretive about the whole situation?
Keeps the views up with people talking about it. Thats what really gives him an erection, views on tiktok!

• Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I think I’d probably have a slight bit of sympathy for SR had she not been calling Remi all the slappers on live a couple of weeks ago & constantly bitching about her. I don’t think I would have been as composed as Remi has been considering how much SR has been slaughtering her recently.
My sympathy for Soph ran out a long time ago when she was playing everyone with her nonsense. She wants to act like a child and not prioritise her children in situations then that’s how things go her obsession with someone who isn’t interested was only going to end one way and I don’t even think this is the end of her association with him online, she’ll find a way to get back into the BBS and it will be the same shite all over again

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Booked Remi in for a massage as he won’t see her on Valentines Day 😂 i can’t cope with this cunt 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
See for having two finance degrees he can't count, he split with Becca in September. Not 7 months ago. He needs to stop calling Remi a friend, because he got his last "friend" pregnant.

Diadora is no longer following Soph 🤦🏽‍♀️😂. I think someone’s unmuted Remi on purpose too. She looked like she was greeting not long ago. Bet he’s had a right go at her for it. Wonder if Remi will be roaming the streets of Airdrie tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha