Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pedrio on flirting with this 28 year old .. doesn’t have great English, so he was using google translate, no one knows what he was saying to her only her.. her reply’s every time we’re F*ck me, I like your D*ck, you want 10 kids from me etc.. pedrio told her he likes making babies, Sophie’s reply was babe it’s one, not babies 🤦‍♀️🤣
look at Sophie rose comment to someone asking her if she’s ok 🤦‍♀️🤣 jealous duck 🤣 I feel a tantrum coming 🤭🤣View attachment 2705946
Winning. I have another word for having a beast's baby and it's definitely not winning SR. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see John the weirdo has been in gifting in the boxes, piadro been sweet talking him? Disappointed in you John.

Reactions: 4
I see John the weirdo has been in gifting in the boxes, piadro been sweet talking him? Disappointed in you John.
Aye I seen a universe fly across I suppose hes gone back after the Blaine is a lying wee scroat reveal

Reactions: 1
Pedrio on flirting with this 28 year old .. doesn’t have great English, so he was using google translate, no one knows what he was saying to her only her.. her reply’s every time we’re F*ck me, I like your D*ck, you want 10 kids from me etc.. pedrio told her he likes making babies, Sophie’s reply was babe it’s one, not babies 🤦‍♀️🤣
look at Sophie rose comment to someone asking her if she’s ok 🤦‍♀️🤣 jealous duck 🤣 I feel a tantrum coming 🤭🤣View attachment 2705946
She honestly believes this baby is a prize 😂😂😂. Wow. Words fail me.

In no way defending Diadro but if this was a guy acting like this towards a woman he’d be labeled creepy and obsessive, why’s it ok for her. She wanted to fall pregnant to to him and he was stupid enough not to take precautions. The wee things she says, she’s 100% trapped him and truly believes in her deluded wee mind that her, him and the baby are going to live this happy life. He doesn’t help matters as deep down he enjoys her being obsessed with him. He doesn’t want her but doesn’t want anyone else to have her. They’re a pair of sick fucks. The fannies that support them are everything that’s wrong with this country.

This time next year she’ll be doing one of those GRWM whilst I take my child to see their dad in prison vids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She honestly believes this baby is a prize 😂😂😂. Wow. Words fail me.

In no way defending Diadro but if this was a guy acting like this towards a woman he’d be labeled creepy and obsessive, why’s it ok for her. She wanted to fall pregnant to to him and he was stupid enough not to take precautions. The wee things she says, she’s 100% trapped him and truly believes in her deluded wee mind that her, him and the baby are going to live this happy life. He doesn’t help matters as deep down he enjoys her being obsessed with him. He doesn’t want her but doesn’t want anyone else to have her. They’re a pair of sick fucks. The fannies that support them are everything that’s wrong with this country.

This time next year she’ll be doing one of those GRWM whilst I take my child to see their dad in prison vids.
Shel be like chantelle, sitting on live while the wanes infront of the ipad 😂

She put in the discord this morning that she was due to go live but something came up so she isnt now. I don't think she was in the 1am ones either, i could be wrong though. Maybe there taking it in turns 🤣🤣🤣
if I was to take a bet.. it’s that he doesn’t want both in at same time. And he said she is to be in today. So I imagine we won’t see them both in. I’d be shocked if they are both in

he’s literally just announced something came up for Sophie today that she’s busy she’s ok

Ya. Right

• Heart
She put in the discord this morning that she was due to go live but something came up so she isnt now. I don't think she was in the 1am ones either, i could be wrong though. Maybe there taking it in turns 🤣🤣🤣
she was in the 1am ones. I was awake because of the bleeping wind & noticed she was live with him 🙄

• Haha
Lets take guesses where Soph Rose is, ill start.. social services chapped her door this morning or she can't stand to rival Remi any more. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty surprised Remi is back, actually disappointed. Maybe he’s decided to put them on a separate schedule. Remi is doing better than her in the BB’s so I can see why he doesn’t want to lose her. They’re all idiots.

Just said no woman no cry is a true song and everyone should listen to the words. Well stop shagging them all then

Reactions: 3
She really struggled to get anyone to battle her last night so she probs has tied herself to his box battles now daft cow

Reactions: 2
He has a big battle & daft arse SR appears just in time, imagine that 😏

scabby mouth 🤢
---
How can anyone find that attractive? He is ugly as duck with the filter but when that filter slips 🤢 and his wee scrawny arms in his vest…..massive ick 🤮

howling at this bojassim just starting other battles when he is meant to be battling him 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.