Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its on Charli_september_ page, most recent video! I've never seen any of her videos before but was like 😬😬 watching it
That joker has been saying that Jo and Winchester aren’t dead they’re in hiding as well she’s aff her nut, still probs more sane that Sophie like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lads the danyal guy is on he suffers from epilepsy etc and they are accusing him of gifting himself. They are going mad. But yet they self gift off other accounts

Reactions: 4
Why is the Sarah one so mad duck me the chap has a disability like and they are freaking out let him play but then can’t win big bleeping deal they gift each other and self gift all the time.
Worrying though for the lad the amount of money spent

Reactions: 9
It's been a while since commenting on Tattle but couldn't help myself after what I've just watched. I'm actually speechless that Soph, Sarah and Cassidy have all gone in on that poor boy. Where was Diadros speech when everyone told him Soph is gifting herself. Cause I'm pretty sure he also asked Sarah when everyone blew up on her first every box battle

They always take the piss out of that danyal guy and penny. I really hope they have some carers or someone that could intervene.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They always take the piss out of that danyal guy and penny. I really hope they have some carers or someone that could intervene.
I know! As a responsible "content creator", diadora should really be doing something about it....! Was very quick to correct himself when he had told danyal to stop gifting - changed to stop wasting your money on tiktok and gifting yourself (I imagine his thoughts were *just gift me 🤑*)
---
Do tiktok have a rule about self gifting? I assume not, as they make money out it. Tempted to report Danyal's account as worried no one is stopping him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That guy Danyal shouldn’t be in that. Hes bloody vulnerable and they rats have a massive cheek to dig anyone up about gifting themselves. That poor boy needs protected from scummy bullying leeches.
---
I know! As a responsible "content creator", diadora should really be doing something about it....! Was very quick to correct himself when he had told danyal to stop gifting - changed to stop wasting your money on tiktok and gifting yourself (I imagine his thoughts were *just gift me 🤑*)
---
Do tiktok have a rule about self gifting? I assume not, as they make money out it. Tempted to report Danyal's account as worried no one is stopping him!
I think we should report his account, for his own safety.

Reactions: 6
What a set of pure fkn bullies. That Danyal clearly thinks its funny but there all completely laughing at him in the discord.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Pedrio on flirting with this 28 year old .. doesn’t have great English, so he was using google translate, no one knows what he was saying to her only her.. her reply’s every time we’re F*ck me, I like your D*ck, you want 10 kids from me etc.. pedrio told her he likes making babies, Sophie’s reply was babe it’s one, not babies 🤦‍♀️🤣
look at Sophie rose comment to someone asking her if she’s ok 🤦‍♀️🤣 jealous duck 🤣 I feel a tantrum coming 🤭🤣
IMG_1426.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.