Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it all. 🤣🤣 the other night he told Sarah, he loves a person that’s good at cooking.. what’s she doing on live today? In her red outfit 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 I cringe so much for that girl, she’s fucked up in the head. And I can’t wait for the next person to come along and gets pedrios attention so Sophie rose has another melt down, because she thought he’d want her after he seen the “scan” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The boy who cried wolf she will have absolutely no one when she finally does get blocked by him for good

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen it all. 🤣🤣 the other night he told Sarah, he loves a person that’s good at cooking.. what’s she doing on live today? In her red outfit 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 I cringe so much for that girl, she’s fucked up in the head. And I can’t wait for the next person to come along and gets pedrios attention so Sophie rose has another melt down, because she thought he’d want her after he seen the “scan” 😂
Now she will think he will fall at her feet once the gender is revealed, then when it’s born. If a man don’t want you when there’s no extra stresses he ain’t gonna change his mind never mind the fact that he’s a bleeping predator

Reactions: 7
I’m watching because he’s doing it a new way to see what it is. Basically box battles but a minimum requirement needs to be met to stay in. Basically trying to get more money really.

Reactions: 1
I always scroll when this div is on my fyp should i be watching for the dramaaaa ?

Reactions: 3
I always scroll when this div is on my fyp should i be watching for the dramaaaa ?
the FYP is what led me to his page and so happened when I went on he was live and drama was happening at the time so since then I’m like I’ll keep tabs of what’s happening to make me feel better about my own dramatic life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
if you like eastenders basically yes…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Now she will think he will fall at her feet once the gender is revealed, then when it’s born. If a man don’t want you when there’s no extra stresses he ain’t gonna change his mind never mind the fact that he’s a bleeping predator
Yeah she’s desperate to give him a girl 😖. Imagine being pregnant to a beast but also wanting to give him a baby girl. The lassie needs sectioned, she’s no right in the head.
---
There has been drama but honestly it’s boring now.

Ah remi is in the live not a box.. does that mean she’s unblocked or just cos Sarah is there she can see?

Ah remi is in the live not a box.. does that mean she’s unblocked or just cos Sarah is there she can see?
I’m blocked on Diadro’s live and she’s not showing as live for me, so I think that means Remi must be unblocked? I’m not sure

The girl is gonna get a serious wake up call, and the sooner the better.. what did she expect was gonna happen to her when she got in with pedrio…. What Remi was doing in the boxes was exactly her when becca was on the scene. Remember it all very well, when beccas comments were going crazy when she was live in his house downstairs and he was live in the box room. Becca went into his live and confronted him infront of everyone including Sophie, Sophie acted all innocent dropped down from the box, and made the comment I won’t gift you anymore so if it causes problems… cough cough, what’s been happening with Remi… only becca had respect for herself and walked away. This one is still thrown herself at him when he’s shown day in and day out he wants nothing to do with her. There she is in his box, in a red jumpsuit, was cooking food (something we never seen, till he mentioned he likes someone that can cook) and singing love songs. Me personally I hope she’s having a boy, just because. He doesn’t deserve what he wants and neither does she!

Reactions: 11
Gotta give it to her but. The brass neck on her is something else. Many times is she going to announce her departure then reappear! Isn't she heavy heavy embarrassed at her behaviour. She definitely was dropped as a kid

Reactions: 10
That red jumpsuit does nothing for soph rose. 😳 someone send the girl a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye she’s giddy cos she thinks that’s remi gone but he’s gonna get remi back in boxes anaw it’s boring now we need a new one to get Sophie goin off her tits

She’s absolutely fucked isn’t she? She really gets on my nerves. Worse than Sophie Tbf

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.