Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen remi in boxes about to throw up a few times? Its been 4/5 weeks since she and the beast ‘meet up’ .. imagine the plot twist shes now pregnant too😂
NO STOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Has anyone seen remi in boxes about to throw up a few times? Its been 4/5 weeks since she and the beast ‘meet up’ .. imagine the plot twist shes now pregnant too😂
I would write to Netflix myself if it happens. Was she really there though? I know they said about hearing a cough through her mic etc but could that have been the lad that was there the other night? I mean.. could it be? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMAGINE sophs reaction to that omg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time ever I’ve seen Chelle gifts Sophie.. after all the uproar in the chat yesterday and some today.. hmm ✨✨👀

Reactions: 1
IMAGINE sophs reaction to that omg
The MELTDOWN OF ALL MELTDOWNS😂😂 that would be one to watch😂 claire, remi and sophie all pregnant hahahaha

ps anyone seen sophies insta story of the sad face while she was in BB she posted it🙄
---
NO STOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

I would write to Netflix myself if it happens. Was she really there though? I know they said about hearing a cough through her mic etc but could that have been the lad that was there the other night? I mean.. could it be? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There was another night before new years he apparently was in London and remi lives in london, so it adds up haha🙏🏼😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The MELTDOWN OF ALL MELTDOWNS😂😂 that would be one to watch😂 claire, remi and sophie all pregnant hahahaha

ps anyone seen sophies insta story of the sad face while she was in BB she posted it🙄
---

There was another night before new years he apparently was in London and remi lives in london, so it adds up haha🙏🏼😂
Just seen the sad face too and she’s not live…

I did say it was Tuesday so when would it start. For the babies sake I just wish she would remove herself from this if it makes her so wound up like

If they gift them selves there all bleeping stupid cause you'll never make any profit from it. There literally wasting there money.
---
Theres no way Sophie Rose can stay calm and collected. She cant stand it. She'll only be happy if Diadro says he is with her and there a happy family lol.

It was posted about an hour and half ago when she was in BB
She’s just an utter melt, grow the hell up if. She’s the most pathetic person I’ve ever come across, Diadro causes all her emotion yet she is stuck up his arse and it’s everyone else that is the problem. Girl needs to go give her head a wobble and bang to knock some sense into her

Reactions: 9
The way he ignores that boy Danyal is disgusting! Ignorant prick!

Social services meeting but all she can think about is been at box battles. 🤣 some people need to get a grip.
Actual scum of the earth. Not even allowed to see his kids...any woman that sits talking to him should have their kids removed cos there's something clearly wrong with them

Reactions: 5
Can anyone fill us in with why she’s upset this time or is it the usual pish
Sorry the real world got in the way of me getting back to this. I missed the start of it but remi was battling him and seen Sophie comment “oh” and then people all like are you ok Sophie this is a joke bla bla and she then said “bye everyone”. She went live a while later and wasn’t saying much but looked miserable etc and now is not in box. Remi did a tag battle then and said oh I need to be with diadro or I will rage quit. Now whether that’s what happened with Sophie I’m not sure

• Haha
Meanwhile he has a target up for Roses. The caption is ‘a single man needs roses’. Ghislaine Maxwell must be fizzing. She’ll be wrecking the joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soph rose isnt following him on Instagram. He never follows her back.. he is following Remi though and others. I notice she's put up a video and shes at his but I think thats an old video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.