Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm just another observation, was Diadro not going on about going to tenerife this week, the same week one of the girls from his BBs is their 👀👀

Hmmm just another observation, was Diadro not going on about going to tenerife this week, the same week one of the girls from his BBs is their 👀👀
At the weekend he said he was going live from private jet this weekend to go to London.. for some company.. and then during SR love when she was upset said we all know who lives in London 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Also.. who the duck box battles on their holidays twice a day.. like WHY
---
My theory earlier was wrong Sophie and Remi both in boxes.. could go terribly wrong

He was talking about booking a lodge around newcastle for a few days for a 'break' earlier.

Ah here is that Chelle account that has no videos and literally your one would get no where without “her”

At the weekend he said he was going live from private jet this weekend to go to London.. for some company.. and then during SR love when she was upset said we all know who lives in London 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Also.. who the duck box battles on their holidays twice a day.. like WHY
---
My theory earlier was wrong Sophie and Remi both in boxes.. could go terribly wrong
Just found it strange that a few weeks ago he was mention going to Tenerife then that girl Megan is live from their, maybe he tried to get his dick wet and she’s backed out 😂🤦‍♀️

I just love that fact Remi absolutely winds Soph up just by being their 😂 otherwise I wouldn’t be bothered about her

Reactions: 8
Our theories oot the windae they’re both in boxes remis winning so Sophie’s camera is off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found it strange that a few weeks ago he was mention going to Tenerife then that girl Megan is live from their, maybe he tried to get his dick wet and she’s backed out 😂🤦‍♀️

I just love that fact Remi absolutely winds Soph up just by being their 😂 otherwise I wouldn’t be bothered about her
I’m exactly the same. I love how affected SR is by Remi.

Reactions: 6
She does my head in with the no personal questions 🤣 the only shite people aren't allowed to ask about is the bump and beasty. She answers everything else personal, why not just say no questions about my beasty man who's no my man or my bump which isn't a bump its just my fat belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blaine is spilling the tea
---
Apparently at 10 he came out as gay and his dad threw him down the stairs and the school noticed bruises and that’s when the police and social came and took him in to care and this Hilda woman is claiming to be his mum but didn’t see him in care for 6 years
---
Apparently she was meant to see him at a contact centre which was McDonald’s but every week she would cancel while he was waiting for her
---
His partner has been gifting people including universes rather than help his boyfriend with his debts. Blaine said it’s his money and can do what he wants but if my partner was in debt, I’d help them before gifting some random on TikTok
---
He’s got someone in his box sticking up for him yet her kids are in care and she can only see them for two hours every two weeks!
---
I just don’t believe him. He also just replied to someone that asked if it is hard being in care and he said “from my understanding” then quickly changed to “from my experience”

Last edited:
Cassidy wins bb with a score of 42k and wins a uni again 🤔
It’s just going to make people disinterested in competing in his shite, clearly gives unis to people who gift him so he can get it back whereas he isn’t as kind to other people, it’s clearly a fix

Reactions: 3
Since all that carry on with danyal gifting himself, I've noticed holbloob or whatever ( cough cough Sophie ) isn't gifting Sophie anymore haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ah.. both in box battles.. it’s Tuesday.. will there be drama? 🤣 also waiting to see does Chelle appear.. I think it was said to mods people have suspicions she’s gifting herself

Reactions: 1
I dont get how its ok for sloppy to gift people in the boxes to get remi out which is so obvious and yet that account chelle gifted remi and hardware last night sloppy went and everyones complaining — they werent complaining when sophies the one gifting herself EVERY box battle..

Reactions: 5
Here we go
---
I dont get how its ok for sloppy to gift people in the boxes to get remi out which is so obvious and yet that account chelle gifted remi and hardware last night sloppy went and everyones complaining — they werent complaining when sophies the one gifting herself EVERY box battle..
To her credit at least she uses two or three and not the one account 🤣 it’s sad what they do to stay in like.. and they don’t even keep the money
---
There is an account called cum bucket that keeps gifting Sophie.. cannot.. cope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen remi in boxes about to throw up a few times? Its been 4/5 weeks since she and the beast ‘meet up’ .. imagine the plot twist shes now pregnant too😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.