Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she went into boxes to announce booked gender reveal I think and he is absolutley fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes on about its her brothers gender reveal party today.. shes obviously not invited.. says alot about the dim wit her own family mustn't like her 😂

Reactions: 9
His anger is short lived. He’s now in having the laugh with her. Now making bets for unis. I can’t actually bleeping keep up. I need caffeine for the energy.

Reactions: 7
Did she just go into his live today as if her meltdown the other night didn't happen? I've not been on tiktok today. x

Reactions: 6
Back in Ghislane Maxwell mode “recruiting” for his shitey box battles 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes on about its her brothers gender reveal party today.. shes obviously not invited.. says alot about the dim wit her own family mustn't like her 😂
Did she not say earlier in her live she couldn’t say what her brother and his wife were having as they are having a gender reveal, then proceed to say they’re having a girl not long after? Was I hearing things?

Reactions: 2
20 bleeping years I’ve been with my husband and I wouldn’t be fighting like this for his attention.

And he’s got the added bonus on No even being a beast 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this is the first week he isn't finishing in the top 10. Hopefully this is the start of his decline.

Reactions: 5
Sophie the psycho strikes again, She'll end up coming to Scotland to make sure beasty boy is ok.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that video from Joker Yorkshire Queen threatening to come for sophie? 😳 Just came up on my fyp

Reactions: 1
Not sophie rose sending Diadora a worlds best dad mug. Is she bleeping alright in the head 👀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not that Sarah taking her bra off then unzipping her jacket so tits are hanging out 😫😫 desperate

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.