Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fick
Pleasure
👀👀👀👀🫡
---

It won’t let me open your screenshot but…. I’m guessing it was me.. babestation? 🌝🤣
---
WHO SAID REMI YOUR A NATURAL ON CAMERA DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM BABESTATION….. DED
😉. Managed not to get blocked too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No idea where fick came from 🤣.

What a keep putting sub chat on too, end of my fun lol.
Is it worth the 3 euro to comment again…. 👀🤣
---
Sophie with the bleeping mic drop

“this will be my last box battle”

he just laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you catch Sophie there? Got chucked out third and said tonight will be her last box battle all weepy voice
---
IMG_5396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh remi.. you are well able to unmute.. you did it for a living pet to speak to your callers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it worth the 3 euro to comment again…. 👀🤣
---
Sophie with the bleeping mic drop

“this will be my last box battle”

he just laughs
Sure she said last week too. x :ROFLMAO:
The tears are here now. She's stepping away again. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t blame them for their reaction she is constantly saying the same shite when things don’t go get way and can’t deal with folk losing sympathy

Reactions: 3
Sure she said last week too. x :ROFLMAO:
surly she can’t go back again. I agree she’s stupid for getting mixed up and loving him and he didn’t want her and I can weirdly get she went in too deep but Jesus Christ she needs to look after herself the girls pregnant she needs to remove herself from them

surly she can’t go back again. I agree she’s stupid for getting mixed up and loving him and he didn’t want her and I can weirdly get she went in too deep but Jesus Christ she needs to look after herself the girls pregnant she needs to remove herself from them
She's live saying she taking a step back but won't say a bad word about him. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.