Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He commented that he’s been single for 7 months. And some wrote aye single but gets randoms off here up the duff 🤣 promptly deleted by his mod of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am RAGING I missed this duck sake
---
OOF! She’s back in the chat telling him to check Instagram
---
SOPHIE IS LIIIIIIVE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she would have moved up. But he’s obviously not letting her. I take it she would have just left her kids with her mother. It’s not really a great advertisement for herself, willing to dump her kids to live with a man and a new baby. No wonder Diadro can’t stand her. Her hatred of Remi is like playground material.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all her sheep in the comments. Hopefully someone comes in soon bigging Remi up to trigger her again.
Is that her getting tarted up for box battles? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie does it to herself, when he’s battling and chatting to remi she doesn’t need to watch then it won’t wind her up, swear she just loves an excuse to moan, she acts like she owns Diadro and he is hers! As much as I can’t stand the man he has every right to do as he pleases, she’s carrying his baby and that is all he doesn’t owe her anything. She can avoid these situations by not going in his lives. She’s that’s petty she was sniping against Remi and blocking everyone bigging Remi up. If it’s not Remi there is going to be someone else and Soph will be starting this shite all over again. No wonder he doesn’t want her in Scotland she would never be away from his and he would have no life if she has it her way
---
It was an unplanned pregnancy by him she can’t fling that in his face, as long as he steps up when the babies here that’s all that matters, she honestly is Delulu and can’t blame hormones when she’s putting herself in positions where she knows she can’t control her emotions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie does it to herself, when he’s battling and chatting to remi she doesn’t need to watch then it won’t wind her up, swear she just loves an excuse to moan, she acts like she owns Diadro and he is hers! As much as I can’t stand the man he has every right to do as he pleases, she’s carrying his baby and that is all he doesn’t owe her anything. She can avoid these situations by not going in his lives. She’s that’s petty she was sniping against Remi and blocking everyone bigging Remi up. If it’s not Remi there is going to be someone else and Soph will be starting this shite all over again. No wonder he doesn’t want her in Scotland she would never be away from his and he would have no life if she has it her way
---
It was an unplanned pregnancy by him she can’t fling that in his face, as long as he steps up when the babies here that’s all that matters, she honestly is Delulu and can’t blame hormones when she’s putting herself in positions where she knows she can’t control her emotions
Exactly 👏🏽. What I watched last night was terrifying. She’s 100% slept with him with the intention to fall pregnant and no one can convince me otherwise. Yeah he had a duty to take precautions too, but they were in completely different mindsets. She’s going on as if they’re a wee happy family and deleting comments saying they’re not together. She is quite possibly the most deluded person I’ve ever seen. Diadora is telling everyone publicly he’s single. He technically can talk to whoever he wants, as can she. She’s breaking her own heart. She doesn’t need to engage with him on social media. See if my brother was in this situation I’d go through her.

Reactions: 6
She's getting the war paint on. Must be going into his box battles later. x
She came on without her make up earlier and Diadro made a comment about it saying he got shocked when he joined cause her big happy make up face wasnt staring at him. 🤣 then she asked why do you want me to go put make up on and aint she beautiful without make up.. Diadora swiftly changed the subject.

Reactions: 2
She’s not had a breakdown yet & I’ve been having to watch her live wittering on for a while now …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is bipolar. Now he’s in gifting her. What pisses me off is she sooks right up his beasty arse and still calling Remi all the names under the sun.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.