Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to repeat the obvious but he is utter scum. She was doing nothing wrong last night. She was having a laugh and enjoying herself. If I remember right he done the same to the bunny boiler when they were away at one of the places they ran away to. He kept putting her down for being drunk. Hes a total narc. Remis better off away from him and that cult.

Glad she’s also mentioned about her past. She’s not ashamed and neither she should be. Doesn’t matter what she’s done, at least she’s no sat on her arse claiming every benefit going or begging on tik tok all day every day. She’s clearly done well so fair play to her. She’ll do better if she stays away from Piadro.
she has probably got what she wanted from it anyways, her name out there. Looks like it is down to Cassidy the daft boot to gift him tomorrow night unless the doormat appears.

Reactions: 8
He’s blocked Sophie and remi in different ways but they will both be back because the box battle pays!

Reactions: 3
she has probably got what she wanted from it anyways, her name out there. Looks like it is down to Cassidy the daft boot to gift him tomorrow night unless the doormat appears.
Honestly I hope she does her own thing now to piss those two sad bastards off. Nobody is interested in them without drama. The fact Remi is an ex babestation bird, cracks me up, I love it. Nae wonder SR is having meltdowns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly, fair play to her.

Oh we know SR is looking out the red dress as we speak. She’ll be there will bells on tomorrow thinking she’s won. bleeping muppet.

Honestly I hope she does her own thing now to piss those two sad bastards off. Nobody is interested in them without drama. The fact Remi is an ex babestation bird, cracks me up, I love it. Nae wonder SR is having meltdowns.
Remi said she’s going to keep doing lives like cook with Remi and day in the life etc. I would really like her too. I find her quite interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Family night my arse he’s joining the Sarah ones live. The Sarah girl sounds like she has been through the mill with her ex. As in DV. Someone then asked In comments why does she support someone then that’s done the same. They were blocked.

she started a battle while waiting for diadro some guy comes in and says she needs to get her life together she has a daughter etc. every guy that comes in gives her a nightmare about her username

Reactions: 4
Family night my arse he’s joining the Sarah ones live. The Sarah girl sounds like she has been through the mill with her ex. As in DV. Someone then asked In comments why does she support someone then that’s done the same. They were blocked.

she started a battle while waiting for diadro some guy comes in and says she needs to get her life together she has a daughter etc. every guy that comes in gives her a nightmare about her username
As they should. She looks pathetic and desperate

Reactions: 3
Diadro is that daft Sarahs top gifter….she will he the next one financially groomed by him

Reactions: 4
Soph rose is back and happily chatting with Diadora in Cassidys live.. 👀 also them 2 taking this piss out of that Danyal guy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lost his semi for demi but can't shake soph rose gagging for his little hose
---
Soph rose is back and happily chatting with Diadora in Cassidys live.. 👀 also them 2 taking this piss out of that Danyal guy.
She's a mod again too 😆. She'll be buzzing that he's blocked remi, for all that will last...!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.