Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that but I had scrolled down the list and there were people I followed further down.

Went back to check again and he’s not following her at all anymore!
awww has Diadro threw his toys out the pram because Remi has played him at his own game 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
awww has Diadro threw his toys out the pram because Remi has played him at his own game 😏
He didn’t really stand a chance with her tbh. She looks like she does ok for herself and has her own business (whatever that may be) She’s also a decent mother so I don’t think she’d be letting a wee hobbit from Coatbridge with a history of domestic violence and no allowed to see his own children anywhere near her real home life. She’s playing him and I am totally here for it 👏🏽 lol

Reactions: 9
Why’s that Sarah changed her name to “diadro is a sexy lord” the absolute freak, he’s probably same age as her dad

• Haha
  • Sick
Aleks Visha who battles Diadro is always number 1 in his countries rankings but look at this weeks diamonds 😳 thats over $250,000 🤢 he is usually around the 14-16m mark every week. Who are these people that are sending this money in gifts 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Why’s that Sarah changed her name to “diadro is a sexy lord” the absolute freak, he’s probably same age as her dad
They had a battle last night and if she lost she was to change her name to that as a punishment. She said that wasn’t a punishment and she’d happily do it regardless 🤦🏽‍♀️. If she won then he was to make her his mod. Cassidy and the other mods made sure she didn’t win 😂.
---
He didn’t really stand a chance with her tbh. She looks like she does ok for herself and has her own business (whatever that may be) She’s also a decent mother so I don’t think she’d be letting a wee hobbit from Coatbridge with a history of domestic violence and no allowed to see his own children anywhere near her real home life. She’s playing him and I am totally here for it 👏🏽 lol
I totally agree with all this. I’d be surprised if Remi talks to him again. I said from the beginning she is playing him at his own game. She’s smart, but I think she’s drawn the line at how much he was putting her down last night. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he had something to do with all those Remi troll accounts. He’s twisted enough to do it.

Sophie will be in for resets tomorrow night with the red lipstick on and tits out. I would put money on it. He’s lost Remi now, he’ll be back feeding her pish saying he’s got rid of Remi and she’ll see that as he wants to marry her. She’ll come back with all the excuses under the sun as to why she’s back supporting him. Boring 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone catch the start of remis live? Apparently not going back to box battles……
---
Ah Diadro has blocked her 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remi start your own box battles. Full of babestation birds. Watch the gifts roll in hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Keeps referencing that apparantly it wasn’t very funny.. I imagine he also got messages from Sophie because she was also taking the piss out of her with stuff she was saying.. but maybe not because he doesn’t give a tit about Sophie. I’d say it was the fact she had a lad there.. even if it was her cousin 🌝

Reactions: 10
SR will be back tomorrow full face of make up & the boobs hanging out now Diadro has took the huff & blocked Remi 😂

Need a thread title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to repeat the obvious but he is utter scum. She was doing nothing wrong last night. She was having a laugh and enjoying herself. If I remember right he done the same to the bunny boiler when they were away at one of the places they ran away to. He kept putting her down for being drunk. Hes a total narc. Remis better off away from him and that cult.

Glad she’s also mentioned about her past. She’s not ashamed and neither she should be. Doesn’t matter what she’s done, at least she’s no sat on her arse claiming every benefit going or begging on tik tok all day every day. She’s clearly done well so fair play to her. She’ll do better if she stays away from Piadro.
---
Title suggestion…. Boom, boom, boom. Diadro in two wombs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She was back saying she’d never say ‘a bad word about anyone’ - where have we heard that before :sneaky: & then also said she’d be back in battles tomorrow. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.