Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just said ' i thought when he saw our baby he would want me '
---
Keeps looking at the number if viewers.. cry a bit more soph. Another thousand will come in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she wishes she never trapped him! He will never want her how can she not see it 😐

Reactions: 7
She is boring & so are these games they are playing.
---
Zac is ripping the pish right out her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not nice seeing someone so upset. When she said she hoped he’d want her I almost felt a bit sad for her. I really hope she cuts him off now. We all know she’ll be back in for resets when Beasty dangles a carrot. She’s saying she’s got no friends. All these people blowing smoke her arse online but no real life friends. What a sad existence. She really is to be pitied more than anything. No wonder Diadro and Remi laughed. She’s like a broken record.

Reactions: 3
It’s not nice seeing someone so upset. When she said she hoped he’d want her I almost felt a bit sad for her. I really hope she cuts him off now. We all know she’ll be back in for resets when Beasty dangles a carrot. She’s saying she’s got no friends. All these people blowing smoke her arse online but no real life friends. What a sad existence. She really is to be pitied more than anything. No wonder Diadro and Remi laughed. She’s like a broken record.
She had many real friends even outside of tiktok. She spunked on all there backs to support Diadora.

Reactions: 2
I have zero sympathy for her. Cycle of drama is wearing thin now

its not real though, its all drama for views & resets. They are a pair of freaks. Not one of them has a pal between them & no wonder!

I have zero sympathy for her. Cycle of drama is wearing thin now
Yeah it was a short moment. She deserves everything she gets and more.
---
its not real though, its all drama for views & resets. They are a pair of freaks. Not one of them has a pal between them & no wonder!
I know. I used to go on at my mum about how involved she got in soaps and could never understand it. Now I get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.