Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m scared for that baby tbh, she’s pinning all her hopes on a girl so that she can give him the daughter that he hasn’t had & they'll all live happily ever after.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shut up. Serious?
dead serious!I went down a Google rabbit hole the other week - there’s a few TV screenshots under her name remi curtice on there so I wanted to go further. I found her OF usernamequite easily too and it’s stacked with pics of her in the nude but I don’t think I should doxx on here really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear he’s telling Sophie in private they are actually together and that he wants a relationship with her. Looks like he’s controlling Remi as well now because she said she was going out tonight yet is now staying in and doing box battles.. she’s not the bad as women she thinks she is

Reactions: 8
dead serious!I went down a Google rabbit hole the other week - there’s a few TV screenshots under her name remi curtice on there so I wanted to go further. I found her OF usernamequite easily too and it’s stacked with pics of her in the nude but I don’t think I should doxx on here really 😂
Oh the bold Remi. She looks amazing in those pics tbf. Now wonder Sophie Rose gets raging at the mention of her name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Chelle person who gifts Remi thousands everyday is surly someone belonged to her the profile has duck all on it. The amount everyday is madness

Reactions: 3
I so badly want to ask how much did she love babe station in the chat .. I’ll be banned 🤣
---
No wonder she doesnt give a flying duck. The posing makes sense now as well 🌝

Reactions: 6
This Chelle person who gifts Remi thousands everyday is surly someone belonged to her the profile has duck all on it. The amount everyday is madness
This is what I think, remi pauses for about a minute or so and she then receives huge gift after gift? She’s obviously sending 💰 over 😭🤣
---
Eeeee, that Sarah is proper embarrassing herself 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remi looks so much younger the way she’s done her make up today and she’s not sitting there stiff

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.