Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just said ' i thought when he saw our baby he would want me '
---
Keeps looking at the number if viewers.. cry a bit more soph. Another thousand will come in.
Going to show my teenage boys this. This is what happens when you let your dick rule your head. You get an absolute loonball pregnant and you’re stuck with them and their absolute batshit mentalness for the next 18 years. She’s honestly deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whos remi got at her house. 🤣👀
Haha there was a few awkward silences 😂. He was being a prick trying to make her para by going I’m not getting involved in that to comments on his page. Then after she left he said she was only a tik tok friend 😂😂. Bruised ego, Beasty? The way he was going on about her being drunk was awful. She was doing nothing wrong and he was constantly putting her down. Would I duck allow a man to talk to me like that. I sense a fall out there shortly too.

Reactions: 10
Well… I think the player has been played very well by Remi 🙈🤣 he was absolutely jealous, chewing on the side of his thumb saying we were only friends anyways guys 🤣🤣

Sophie no doubt will probably think she’s got another chance now 🤦‍♀️🤣 although Sophie mentioned he was going to London next weekend and we all know “who” lives there guys…

shall be interesting tomorrow… will remi show her face? Will Sophie be back in box battles? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
howling at him being played at his own game 😂 he doesn’t know how to cope with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched Remi for about 5 minutes a couple of days ago and her little boy was there and she also said he cousin was there then too

Reactions: 5
I missed all the drama last night .. Those Remi/Tiff accounts aren’t coming up for me o_O

She’s playing a game there, I’m pretty sure her cousin lives with her, I’m sure D would know this.

Just leaving this here .. she’s has much experience with her fingers in her mouth pose :ROFLMAO:..
IMG_4963.jpeg

• Haha
I watched Remi for about 5 minutes a couple of days ago and her little boy was there and she also said he cousin was there then too
Yep comments all said it was her cousin but he took the absolute narcissistic rage 🤣
---
I missed all the drama last night .. Those Remi/Tiff accounts aren’t coming up for me o_O

She’s playing a game there, I’m pretty sure her cousin lives with her, I’m sure D would know this.

Just leaving this here .. she’s has much experience with her fingers in her mouth pose :ROFLMAO:..
View attachment 2702136
She’s impossible to put an age on isn’t she sure Babe station was about 10 years ago if not more

Ah lads they are now saying they weren’t laughing at Sophie it was the Remi rose account that was made from a legend here 🤣 imagine your getting blamed for a fall out hahahahahahahaha
---
Look up illuminaughty tik tok video is there where the account gifts they get it up. Comments in under saying that’s what they were laughing at 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.