DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C'est très vrai. à la fois épais comme 💩
Il mendie sur les pistes, je suis allé deux fois dans une usine froide, alors je pense qu'ils sont Eddie l'Aigle 🦅🦅😂
---
That absolutely did not translate and it's a shame because it was hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Il mendie sur les pistes, je suis allé deux fois dans une usine froide, alors je pense qu'ils sont Eddie l'Aigle 🦅🦅😂
---
That absolutely did not translate and it's a shame because it was hilarious 😂😂
Cold factory 😂

Now pat is live while potato has a tit. No wonder he’s falling off
---
Two helmets go skiing..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Errrr I'm claiming royalties for that!

Does that mean I can claim a percentage of their begging money?

If so, no thanks. I'll carry on working for a wage. I love the sense of pride when a job is done well 😃😃😂
You won’t get much DG didn’t do very well after his tantrum he will be raging gcrew is straight at number one

• Haha
Does he such as what
Lying on a bed with his vest top?
Sitting in a restaurant eating food?
---
Scratching his hairy balls?
---
Begging for money?

Spending the begging money in holiday. Everyone wants to see that don't they?

Class content, just class. All we need is a Fortnight/ COD set up and I think he'd be king of the app 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All sounded common as muck on the slopes and with Dave Doran on a pill withdrawal snarling at everyone. How can his gifters sit back and watch him blow it all on a £5k ski holiday whilst waiting for their UC to come in? Vile lanky prick, his ex had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 5
What happened to
'I'll never do sub only chat' ?

DG, Dave and JaCketspud all have it on.

Is it a way to ensure you still get a few bob a month even if you've fallen off? 😂😂

Reactions: 7
What has happened to his hair?! He looks like a teenager who just got out of juvenile prison and been to the barbers!
---
Yeah the
What happened to
'I'll never do sub only chat' ?

DG, Dave and JaCketspud all have it on.

Is it a way to ensure you still get a few bob a month even if you've fallen off? 😂😂
They soon changed their minds with the sub only chat. I bet their viewers will go down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked.

He looks like that Shovey lad 😂😂😂

He's in his 30s isn't he? How embarrassing 🙈🙈

I'm same @Alansbigplate just see him on FYP. He seems to be on a lot recently!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.