DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he fallen out with the potato? Doesn’t seem like it was before and when they do go on the few times I’ve saw recently it’s more polish chit chat and off quickly….
---
Also, I love how the jacket potato has packed in his job so always at home and suddenly now his mum is living with him for 3 months….?! Didn’t someone say he lives at home with her?!

Reactions: 4
Out pissed up with EQ, Dave can’t hide he ain’t happy with being a third wheel.
I hope tonight’s the night DH head gets knocked out, cocky twit!

Definitely can see something happening with eq and dg drunk.. she's constantly flirting with him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Im sorry but I do t say this often … I am really enjoying watching his live tonight 😂 also him battling Brett and taking piss out oF speedo 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Clicked onto tonight's live for a couple of mins and that was enough time to tell me that Benidorm is definitely NOT on my to do list!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Dave was crying earlier on live with speedo? He’s booked a flight home tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why was Dave crying? What have I missed?

I couldn't stomach DG and EQ simultaneously begging on live whilst on a holiday paid for from the proceeds of begging 😂😂😂
---
The biggest thing I dislike about this man is the bragging. He thinks he's the best at everything, his ego is enormous. If you've been to Tenerife, he's been to Elevenerife. Of course his adoring fans don't help but I think he's always been this way. I mean we've seen his decorating skills, yet he saw fit to open his own decorating business 😭😭😭😭

Thread Suggestion: DG Decor #2- Knows it all, is amazing at everything but yet he's in his 30s and spends his life professionally begging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I couldn't stomach DG and EQ simultaneously begging on live whilst on a holiday paid for from the proceeds of begging 😂😂😂
---
The biggest thing I dislike about this man is the bragging. He thinks he's the best at everything, his ego is enormous. If you've been to Tenerife, he's been to Elevenerife. Of course his adoring fans don't help but I think he's always been this way. I mean we've seen his decorating skills, yet he saw fit to open his own decorating business 😭😭😭😭

Thread Suggestion: DG Decor #2- Knows it all, is amazing at everything but yet he's in his 30s and spends his life professionally begging.
I dunno but wasn’t he told to hand himself in at a police station to Grape before they went? Tbh he’s often quite a miso on these trips dunno why he insists on going
apparently they saw someone badly assaulted with a bar across the head while out too and Dave showed it and got banned
---

---

Yeah his ego is so off putting there doesnt seem to be any ‘content’ lately either just watching him and EQ wander round beni getting pissed. He mentioned last night that liz is seeing someone else good for her hope they give her the attention she deserves

• Heart
I don't know why Dave goes either, it's like he never wants to be at home. It's sad.

If he's got a grape allegation against him would he be able to fly? Mind you, I bet he's got a passport or 2 in different names, seems the type 😂

Ah glad Liz has found someone new, she seemed lovely from what I've seen. And give DG his due, the split has been amicable with that little girls interests being the priority. It's refreshing to see nowadays.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.