DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being mates and going on holiday with that vile specimen EQ after what she said about him and his baby daughter 😳 Money over morals it’s sickening!

Reactions: 9
It's fascinating really. How someone can, so quickly, turn into something they once despised.

He might act the Billy big balls but deep inside he must be mortified.

Reactions: 7
Dave is with them on his own live.
Am I the only one feeling sick everytime DG flirts :sick:
No I sound like a prude, I'm genuinely not but it's really knocking me sick.

If they wanted a duck they should've done it off line, of course that won't get them money but honestly once the deed is done and it's out there it's going to be out there for good. DG might have full balls and an overactive libido but he's also got a little girl. This tit should be private. EQ will spread it all over the Internet, I wouldn't trust her not to film it.

I wonder what all his admirers will say? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What amazing content, sat in a bar battling the past few hours.
No wonder Dave's fucked off back to the hotel probably bored shitless

Reactions: 3
Are they are involved in trouble already. Makes me sick EQ shouting they earn more than heart surgeons. Was not a fan before of DG but this confirms it. Trouble maker.

Are they are involved in trouble already. Makes me sick EQ shouting they earn more than heart surgeons. Was not a fan before of DG but this confirms it. Trouble maker.
When they are being loud twats people are going to comment. Someone said something about knocking DG out 😆

• Haha
Dorans reckons DG & EQ’s connection is off the scale he’s defo gonna stick one in her the detty pig

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll film it for OF ?! These people have no morals whatsoever. She said the worst kind of things about him regarding his daughter & now they are on holiday together.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’ll film it for OF ?! These people have no morals whatsoever. She said the worst kind of things about him regarding his daughter & now they are on holiday together.
If jacket potato has an OF maybe string bean will too 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
EQ is far more intelligent than DG and a million times more sly. She will get him into some trouble tonight and love every minute of it.

There'll be some fireworks for sure 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.