Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
IMG_7180.jpeg

Fucking look at him?? He’s just a skeleton, looks like he’d snap if the wind blew

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

qwerty123**

Has anyone seen this guy? I liked his pranks to begin with but lately he's become yet another beg. EQ said there's something not right with him and other people have said there's an ongoing court case.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Do you know what you all make me laugh, bet you’ve all been sat in his live? He doesn’t beg for gifts yes he does battle because that’s what every one says as soon as they join him you want a battle! Oh let me guess most of you support EQ or CLA? If you don’t like him block him and move on simple!!
I don’t think anyone here supports any of the beggars on TikTok

Reactions: 14

DellaC

VIP Member
So for a £100 gift you can choose a drink for DG. Ooooh what a treat.

I wonder if they sell arsenic? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’ve just seen him put a cotton bud in his ears after he said he doesn’t clean them for a month, pulled it out thick with wax and ate it 🤢🤢🤢 sucked the cotton bud clean

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
Did I read right that JC does Only Fans? Seriously, who is paying to see him naked?! I can’t get past the Turkey teeth ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DellaC

VIP Member
I absolutely hate stuff like this. Who does he think he is? The mass review thing is shit. Hes a 6ft7 man trying to intimidate women for views, likes and gifts. I can guarantee he wouldn't have spoken to a man like that.

He's out of order.

Reactions: 11

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I’ve said this earlier in the thread but I’ll re-iterate - what on earth is his appeal? He isn’t funny, he isn’t charismatic, he comes across as arrogant and he doesn’t do anything? Baffles me. I’d genuinely like one of his supporters, if they’re reading this, to tell me what on earth they like about him.

c.tingz

VIP Member
IMG_7287.jpeg

Please tell me what’s entertaining about this ??

literally sat opposite each other and battling Aboard / begging. Talk about rubbing it in your viewers faces

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
He did do a bad job with the wallpaper though, he’s not matched it up and it looks shit and she did pay £200 so not like he did it for free.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I’ve seen so many thirsty women on tiktok saying DG is hot 😂

All i have to say to them is book an appointment at Specsavers IMMEDIATELY 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
JC has a girlfriend? God help her! 😂😂

DG knocks me sick when he's 'flirting', he takes it too far and is so vulgar and misogynistic. He's definitely not a faithful man which is unusual for someone who looks like a stretched out intestine! 😂😂

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
These two make my vagina close up. They are so cringy it’s painful. Completely embarrassing. No wonder DGs Mrs left, imagine your fellas job being acting a twat on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 10