DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so he can show everyone how FINE they are
What a wanker. Him not her. She seems lovely
---
@DellaC famous darling!
What these idiots don’t realise is that mentioning they have a thread here will cause more people to come over and have a look. Just because newbies can’t comment, doesn’t mean their eyes won’t be opened
---
Apparently he read out my comment about him messaging me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Proper dropped off if the tears didn’t get him up there
He was buzzing on Sunday when he was near the top....he'll be absolutely gutted that after his dramatic departure, the public displays of mourning and the celebrated return he is in the 30s. He's even doing a bit of content tonight for a change 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was buzzing on Sunday when he was near the top....he'll be absolutely gutted that after his dramatic departure, the public displays of mourning and the celebrated return he is in the 30s. He's even doing a bit of content tonight for a change 😂😂
He seems depressed still and no one wants to watch that

Reactions: 2
Let me guess where you will all be… oh yeah that would be in his live watching him if you hate him that much why watch him? If I dislike someone on the app the last thing I do is watch them and then spend my time slagging them off on here! Della you are literally obsessed with the guy!
I'm watching Traitors chuck 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let me guess where you will all be… oh yeah that would be in his live watching him if you hate him that much why watch him? If I dislike someone on the app the last thing I do is watch them and then spend my time slagging them off on here! Della you are literally obsessed with the guy!
Oh you’re back again 😴😴

• Haha
Posted about Dan Spragg and Ben Rantz yet we're not allowed to post about Drainpipe.

Errr I'd say one of us is obsessed but it ain't me 😂😂😂

• Haha
You tried to come here before and say the same thing. As we said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion. He is a beg. He manipulates people that watch him and gift him. It was only a few days ago that he was crying saying he is leaving TikTok yet he came back. He is a racist. He is a sleaze. He is embarrassing. He is boring. TikTok was more important to him than his family. He is a lonely man and people like you enable him. Go make a rave thread if you care that much.
---
@ohhhwhataday funny how you delete your comment. If you go back and read from the beginning, you will see people did like him but he became the same as majority of the people on that app and that is why we don’t like him. Continue licking his arse hole and he will probably duck you and leave you like the other arse lickers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was doin that text someone in your phone thing with some fella who isn’t potato and told him to tell a girl he had put summat in her drink when they met

• Sick
  • Wow
Has COCKerpoo gone yet?

Tyrone started playing a clip of that guy and DG earlier but he stopped because they were taking the piss out of being blind.

Not cool and not funny unless you're sick in the head 🙂

• Wow
So him and potato have gone to France skiing and they literally do not even know basic French words. Maybe it’s just me but if I’m going abroad I always learn the words and phrases that will probably be used most and to show a bit of effort to the locals

So him and potato have gone to France skiing and they literally do not even know basic French words. Maybe it’s just me but if I’m going abroad I always learn the words and phrases that will probably be used most and to show a bit of effort to the locals
Ils n’ont qu’une seule cellule cérébrale à eux deux et parlent à peine anglais! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.