DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, if strangers know your address, you've shown too much
Especially when you're showing off a new PC set up, hell I even know where he keeps his money (in the wardrobe). He can't help but show us when he's driving about so he's an easy target. People know his movements, his security or lack of and he's building up quite a lot of enemies.

It's madness but unfortunately he'll only learn the hard way.

Reactions: 3
Especially when you're showing off a new PC set up, hell I even know where he keeps his money (in the wardrobe). He can't help but show us when he's driving about so he's an easy target. People know his movements, his security or lack of and he's building up quite a lot of enemies.

It's madness but unfortunately he'll only learn the hard way.
So many people do this and only think of security once it is too late and then it is everybody else's fault

Reactions: 2
I was watching a live last night and DG joined.. they asked him why he came off the app, DG said someone has been threatening him, his ex and daughter, they have also found his mum and where she works.. they have also sent him pictures of his house and was also mentioning his neighbour, he said someone also came in his comments and said ‘I’ll come and see you at (then named his full address)
He then said all that happened then his account got banned and that’s what caused him to leave, whether it’s true I don’t know.
He thinks it’s all because he gives trolls abuse then blocks them and that causes them to get angry heads 😂😂

I’m sorry but if my address or my family were brought into anything I would not be back on the app.

Seems like money comes first.

Reactions: 6
I was watching a live last night and DG joined.. they asked him why he came off the app, DG said someone has been threatening him, his ex and daughter, they have also found his mum and where she works.. they have also sent him pictures of his house and was also mentioning his neighbour, he said someone also came in his comments and said ‘I’ll come and see you at (then named his full address)
He then said all that happened then his account got banned and that’s what caused him to leave, whether it’s true I don’t know.
He thinks it’s all because he gives trolls abuse then blocks them and that causes them to get angry heads 😂😂

I’m sorry but if my address or my family were brought into anything I would not be back on the app.

Needs the money to pay them off 😂
---
Oh I'm not laughing that his family could be in danger just that I don't believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The price of 'fame'.

He'd be best getting a paper cup and doing his begging outside Tesco 😂

I’d say that sort of stuff comes of getting on the wrong side of psychos like Darren Gee not your usual troll activity. Nothing seems to have changed since he’s come back he still doesn’t seem very enthusiastic

John Shields has just owned DG.

The lads a prick but he's a prince tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 2
missed it what happened
Tried to find you a clip but there isn’t one.

They were battling and DG was slyly taking the piss out of John and his home, looking down his enormous conk at him as he does.

John just gave it back and I thought in a really good way. He basically said 'you've lived in poverty, been in the care system and you've come from nothing yet you're looking down your nose at me?'

He did the thing where he didn't let DG speak and DG was getting frustrated but when he did speak he (in my opinion) made an absolute dick of himself. He was saying that he's proud of how far he's come and then started saying I've bought a £20k van, and then started listing all the things begging online had bought him so I switched off then.

We all know John's a bit of a knob but he was definitely the one to come out top in that particular exchange 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tried to find you a clip but there isn’t one.

They were battling and DG was slyly taking the piss out of John and his home, looking down his enormous conk at him as he does.

John just gave it back and I thought in a really good way. He basically said 'you've lived in poverty, been in the care system and you've come from nothing yet you're looking down your nose at me?'

He did the thing where he didn't let DG speak and DG was getting frustrated but when he did speak he (in my opinion) made an absolute dick of himself. He was saying that he's proud of how far he's come and then started saying I've bought a £20k van, and then started listing all the things begging online had bought him so I switched off then.

We all know John's a bit of a knob but he was definitely the one to come out top in that particular exchange 🙂
you got a shout out before apparently you love him cos you watch all the time oh and you’ve a face like a smashed potato

• Haha
you got a shout out before apparently you love him cos you watch all the time oh and you’ve a face like a smashed potato
Hahaha did I?

I did used to watch him a lot when he was funny, now he's just cringe.

But I keep my eye on him because I'm really looking forward to his downfall 😂😂

Does he think I'm Vera Duckworth? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does he think I'm Vera Duckworth? 😂😂
That’s what made me howl

He’s really triggered by this thread even though it’s probably one of the quietest on tattle makes me think he likes the fact he’s got one we shouldn’t give him any clout really

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.