DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone bother watching these three? More to the point, who thinks DG and EQ have any type of chemistry. Personally I can't see it. I don't really watch them, I drifted in last night and it was laughable, the three of them in a restaurant with their cameras all set up.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone bother watching these three? More to the point, who thinks DG and EQ have any type of chemistry. Personally I can't see it. I don't really watch them, I drifted in last night and it was laughable, the three of them in a restaurant with their cameras all set up.
Agree totally & he was going on about ‘this is content everybody else is boring’ I watched EQ a bit as she makes me laugh but he was getting mostly negative comments in her chat about how cocky he is and doing people’s heads in

Reactions: 5
Agree totally & he was going on about ‘this is content everybody else is boring’ I watched EQ a bit as she makes me laugh but he was getting mostly negative comments in her chat about how cocky he is and doing people’s heads in
I've just read on TT people thanking them for the hilarious content. I've kept saying, please pin the hilarious content so I can join the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was just begging in a different country from what I could see, I watched for a while last night as someone on here said the night before was entertaining. It was just cringeworthy. DG acting the big man and EQ saying LIAH every 3 minutes.

Nah there wasn't any chemistry between DG and EQ, they're just begging buddies.

No wonder Dave fecked off 😂😂

Reactions: 8
These sad sad people that keep going on about this benidorm trip. EQ banging on about it like she's won a supporting role at the Oscars or something and that it was the height of entertainment

Am I missing something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These sad sad people that keep going on about this benidorm trip. EQ banging on about it like she's won a supporting role at the Oscars or something and that it was the height of entertainment

Am I missing something ?
I saw them punching a ball in the amusements, riding a bull and having a meal that was it. The part I did like was DG speaking to his Ex, I saw a whole new side to him.

Reactions: 3
He’s vile. He’s live with a lady that is wearing a hijab and he said to her to take her hood down! Her face dropped and everyone in his comments knew he fucked up saying that

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.