Designer Items, best and worst purchases?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went so so quick, literally as I refreshed 😣
So quick. I wasn’t intending on buying anything but wanted to see what there was so refreshing for quite a while from 4pm and most pieces were on and gone again.

Reactions: 2
I so nearly bought the large pink, but I only wanted to spend about 3k and it was 4.2k ish. Didn't see the black or the cream go on at all!

Reactions: 3
I so nearly bought the large pink, but I only wanted to spend about 3k and it was 4.2k ish. Didn't see the black or the cream go on at all!
I really like that too but I also thought 4K was a little too much for it, think 3k-3.5k would have been about right

*note it’s still there if it’s the same one? Like the rose pink? We can’t be the only ones who think that if so.

And I did see the black and cream they went within 5 minutes

Reactions: 4
I saw the medium black caviar, but not the lamb (or the cream one). I saw the little pink woc too which I felt was a little steep in price (it was quite close to retail)

Reactions: 1
I saw the medium black caviar, but not the lamb (or the cream one). I saw the little pink woc too which I felt was a little steep in price (it was quite close to retail)
Did you see how much they went for? I was looking for the cream :(

I was looking out for the WOC pale pink one (again not to buy just out of interest) but didn’t see it. It must literally be people who really want those pieces that aren’t available anymore that are willing to pay retail price.

The Cream flap was on and gone in a flash I didn’t even note the price!

Did you see how much they went for? I was looking for the cream :(
The medium black caviar flap was £4300 or £4500 (one of those), I didn’t see the others, and I think the woc was about £1600, I remember thinking you could just pay about £400ish more and get a new one from Chanel

Chanel has great resell value but I did honestly think they prices would be a bit cheaper

Edit: I just went on the site again and the prices they sold for are still up :)

Attachments

• Wow
The medium black caviar flap was £4300 or £4500 (one of those), I didn’t see the others, and I think the woc was about £1600 or £1690, I remember thinking you could just pay about £400ish more and get a new one from Chanel

Chanel has great resell value but I did honestly think they prices would be a bit cheaper
Damn it. Those prices do seem a little excessive. I was surprised to see someone bought the patchwork one, damn that thing was ugly

• Haha
Those prices aren’t far from the new prices! I liked the WOC too, it was soo pretty. I think I saw on their stories that they take the least commission in the resale market, Chanel owners get 70%. Which could explain these prices.

Think I will opt for the medallion, I've always loved it and I've wanted a Chanel as long as I can remember (fully admit when Lauren Conrad got one on The Hills I was in love). I'll keep you posted when I order it etc!
Just in case you haven’t purchased and needed another option - I saw this 😉😉

Reactions: 5
Omg the thread of dreams, so glad I’ve found it. Just want to convey my utter sadness for the sudden price increase on the Balenciaga website 💔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I love my speed runners I live in them! Iv got some triple s only worn them like twice for about 20 mins! I really feel like I should sell them seems such a waste having them!

Reactions: 1
I love my speed runners I live in them! Iv got some triple s only worn them like twice for about 20 mins! I really feel like I should sell them seems such a waste having them!
I like the look of them but not sure I could pull them off. I love my triple s but boy are they clumpy. They give me extra height tho and at 5ft2 it’s always welcomed 😂

• Haha
I like the look of them but not sure I could pull them off. I love my triple s but boy are they clumpy. They give me extra height tho and at 5ft2 it’s always welcomed 😂
Honestly I thought that for ages and Iv got 2 pairs now wear them loads with dresses even! I’m like 5 8 and a bit lanky so I just feel like I can’t pull them off... or that I should be in a tik tok video or something 😂😂 x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.