Designer Items, best and worst purchases?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! I’m looking at second hand chanel bags and I’m torn between the classic medallion tote and the cambon. I want an every day bag which is good sized for work etc (I don’t carry any paperwork etc and I’m not one for small bags) and they’re both on Vestiaire for a similar price in good condition.

Has anyone had either? Wish I could afford both 😂
Owww I’ve wanted a cambon since first watching 90210 when Naomi carried one in the first series😍😂

Reactions: 2
Think I will opt for the medallion, I've always loved it and I've wanted a Chanel as long as I can remember (fully admit when Lauren Conrad got one on The Hills I was in love). I'll keep you posted when I order it etc!

Reactions: 7
Think I will opt for the medallion, I've always loved it and I've wanted a Chanel as long as I can remember (fully admit when Lauren Conrad got one on The Hills I was in love). I'll keep you posted when I order it etc!
Have you shopped on vestaire before? I’ve never shopped on there but have been tempted many times :)

Reactions: 1
Have you shopped on vestaire before? I’ve never shopped on there but have been tempted many times :)
No but I've heard good things, if you get the app you can get £20 off your first purchase over £150 so when I place my order I'll be using that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I use mine as my work bag (although I haven't been to work physically in over a year now haha) and carry my laptop in it and have been caught in the rain loads of times and it's waterproof and sturdy and very easy to clean with a wipe, I have it in black but my mum has it in red and hers shows more signs of use/age because of the lighter colour
Thanks :) I ended up buying a pink one for now (Rosa), with a view of buying black at a later date.

I have bought on VC, only last year and it was fine. I got a couple of dresses and a jacket all of which arrived in a timely fashion. One of the dresses was a silk Ganni dress that I’d tried on a couple of years ago, didn’t buy and then instantly regretted it and it sold out. I bought it for a third of the price and it is in perfect condition. Some of the more expensive items go to France to be checked at VC for authenticity before going to the buyer. I’d definitely use them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had good experiences with them. I’ve sold quite a few things and I’ve bought shoes from there for a massive discount and like new quality. Good to use for higher end stuff as quality control will flag if any discrepancy with listing.

Reactions: 6
This’ll be my first time. I’d rather spend a bit more on something I know is genuine I think as there’s another medallion on eBay but I’m a little wary

• Heart
I mentioned this upthread - I only shopped there once for some Helmut Lang boots. The entire process was seamless - I would absolutely buy from there again! I had updates all the way through from shipper via their verification stage to when the parcel got to me. Packaging was absolutely perfect. I now have to avoid the app as I know I'll be tempted to go ginfluenced shopping 😆

• Heart
I mentioned this upthread - I only shopped there once for some Helmut Lang boots. The entire process was seamless - I would absolutely buy from there again! I had updates all the way through from shipper via their verification stage to when the parcel got to me. Packaging was absolutely perfect. I now have to avoid the app as I know I'll be tempted to go ginfluenced shopping 😆
‘Ginfluence’ is my new favourite word😍😂

• Haha
Sellier Knightsbridge look like they have a good selection of Chanel bags dropping at 4pm uk time today if anyone is after a resale 👛🎉

Is it too early for some Ginfluence?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sellier Knightsbridge look like they have a good selection of Chanel bags dropping at 4pm uk time today if anyone is after a resale 👛🎉

Is it too early for some Ginfluence?

are these Flavia’s by any chance??? I do like Sellier’s drops 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
are these Flavia’s by any chance??? I do like Sellier’s drops 😍
They could well be Flavias!
I love watching their stories when they try all the clothes on, they make everything look good.

They really do! The models are beautiful! They had some lovely Chanel bags today, but they go so quickly. They had an amazing Chanel Deauville with pearl detail once, never seen one like it, it went in a heartbeat 😩

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.