Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a true goth at heart so black! I wear a lot of dark 😂 so I would be worried about the transfer on the lighter one. I think both look beautiful though.
Haha me too! I always feel like I’ve done something wrong when I purchase a non black item! I want to buy the creamy colour but worried about the transfer.

Agreed - one of the best sellers of preowned handbags out there.
can personally vouch for this seller and her sister. Both fantastic sellers.

Did anybody get the vip Hermes sale invite? They said they would send a booking link following the initial email but I’ve still not received it! Wondering if I was included on the original mailing list by mistake?!

love it but super heavy

hey girls anyone know where i can find the collection from chanel releasing in sept their website is awful and i want to see which coco handles will be released
Hope this helps! Not all boutiques have ordered in every colour and my SA said there have been some issues with the iridescent combos too so not sure if they will actually be coming but this should give you an idea.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
can personally vouch for this seller and her sister. Both fantastic sellers.

Did anybody get the vip Hermes sale invite? They said they would send a booking link following the initial email but I’ve still not received it! Wondering if I was included on the original mailing list by mistake?!

Hope this helps! Not all boutiques have ordered in every colour and my SA said there have been some issues with the iridescent combos too so not sure if they will actually be coming but this should give you an idea.
I’m now wondering if I know who you are 😂 we must be on the same groups.

I still haven’t received my booking link.

Does anyone know if Cartiers cleaning service is free? I've worn my ring every single day since I got it - I get it may get a bit dimmed from being worn and I am using my cleaning kit but think it needs a proper clean up

I’m now wondering if I know who you are 😂 we must be on the same groups.

I still haven’t received my booking link.
Let’s not go down that rabbit hole! I imagine that we are probably in the same groups but hopefully there are so many people in them now that I’m nothing but a number 😂

• Haha
Can any of you recommend a nice necklace I could buy my mum? I would like to buy her a good piece of jewellery, one that will last a while. I could probably pay up to £500 :)

This is up for sale at my local auction this weekend.... what's their usual retail so I know what to bid (or recommendations of what to bid haha)
Coach really doesn’t keep their value, so maximum I would personally bid would be £50-£60 (assuming there would be a fair bit of fees on top of that). If I was you I’d buy new at an outlet.

Reactions: 3
Coach really doesn’t keep their value, so maximum I would personally bid would be £50-£60 (assuming there would be a fair bit of fees on top of that). If I was you I’d buy new at an outlet.
Yeah the fees include VAT so it's about half of the sale cost added on again. The last one sold for £45 (so around £65/70 after the fees!). I'll keep an eye as I like it for me haha I got a DKNY, Radley and Kate Spade bag from there which I've sold for profit so far. Still gutted by the quilted moschino I missed the other week!

Reactions: 2
What do you guys wear to the pool and beach on holidays? I usually wear plain black or gold havaianas if not a decent pair of espadrilles but feel I need to up my game. I wore my orans to a beach club on my last holiday and they don’t look the same anymore 😔
yes they never wear well when they are in the sun. mine got wet and are for the bin now I'm so sad!!! I need cute swimwear can anyone help me?

I love this mini Flavia Stuttgen has - the perfect nude for me😍. I don’t know if it is even still available but it’s a dream x
omg love this

I have so many things to sell, can anyone tell me where is best to sell them?
Im moving to Dubai as I got a new job and my new flat is so small.
please help ladies xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
omg love this

I have so many things to sell, can anyone tell me where is best to sell them?
Im moving to Dubai as I got a new job and my new flat is so small.
please help ladies xx
There’s quite a few different Facebook groups to sell on.

Bottega bags remind me of something you could pick up in River island. No offence anyone who loves them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bottega bags remind me of something you could pick up in River island. No offence anyone who loves them 🙈
People will hate me for saying it but I have the same issue with Chanel. The designs are replicated everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After searching for ages for a mini with champagne hardware, I scored this mini at the airport in Dubai!! I’m so happy 😍😍😍

They had a mini coco handle too which I was so close to going for, but ultimately settled on the lambskin mini flap 🥺
Absolutely stunning ❤ What was the price difference between Dubai and the UK? (if you don’t mind me asking) x

Reactions: 3
Can any of you recommend a nice necklace I could buy my mum? I would like to buy her a good piece of jewellery, one that will last a while. I could probably pay up to £500 :)
Which does she prefer gold, rose gold or silver? Does she like chunky or delicate jewellery? Any stone preferences. These is Etsy where there would be more unusual designs and for the amount you want to spend may be willing to modify or help you tweak the design so it’s unique or Tiffany, Monica vinader or astley Clarke etc.

I got a gorgeous gold necklace from Clogau which I wear constantly. I think it was around that price range? Worth checking out 😊

tried to post these separate 😂

B1C3CDB0-4DBD-4727-BE31-18E99DB82486.jpeg

A while ago I saw a comment on this thread about charity shops in Chelsea. I was in the market for a big work bag to throw all my stuff, lunch etc in because most of my bags are small (jitney 2.0 and Ophidia shoulder bag are my two most used) found this Kate Spade bag for £28! Just what I needed, thank you to whoever recommended! 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.