Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a stalking mission for a Speedy B 25, so far not good. Does anyone know the restock times for the UK. I’ve tried registered for notifications for other bags so I know they’re doing something and I’ve been keeping an eye on the LV Reddit page as they go restock notifications (albeit USA). Help… please!

I’m on a stalking mission for a Speedy B 25, so far not good. Does anyone know the restock times for the UK. I’ve tried registered for notifications for other bags so I know they’re doing something and I’ve been keeping an eye on the LV Reddit page as they go restock notifications (albeit USA). Help… please!
I seem to have tempted fate and managed to get one. Fingers crossed I get the confirmation email.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I seem to have tempted fate and managed to get one. Fingers crossed I get the confirmation email.
Fingers crossed! I’ve heard a lot of people otherwise having luck in the early hours of the morning.

Thanks for the love ladies! It really is a wonderful size. I could happily fit my phone, purse, sons water bottle and some sunglasses in there! Also the smell of the new leather is something I had forgotten about completely!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw girls I want to moan to some people who might understand.. I’d rented a dress from Selfridges Rental and it should have been here today, but it hasn’t arrived. I needed it for a wedding tomorrow and I’m travelling there straight after work ☹ Apparently it should be here by 4pm, the dpd tracking link still says awaiting parcel so I’ve given up hope at this point.

I’ve lost a lot of weight so had binned all my occasionwear, was really looking forward to wearing something nice for the first time. 😭 I’ve borrowed a dress off my mum but I mean there’s 30 years between us.. it’s not exactly what I’d choose to wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aw girls I want to moan to some people who might understand.. I’d rented a dress from Selfridges Rental and it should have been here today, but it hasn’t arrived. I needed it for a wedding tomorrow and I’m travelling there straight after work ☹ Apparently it should be here by 4pm, the dpd tracking link still says awaiting parcel so I’ve given up hope at this point.

I’ve lost a lot of weight so had binned all my occasionwear, was really looking forward to wearing something nice for the first time. 😭 I’ve borrowed a dress off my mum but I mean there’s 30 years between us.. it’s not exactly what I’d choose to wear.
Awwww bless you has it arrived yet ?
Are you able to quickly pop to any shops and travel a bit later ?

Reactions: 1

Oh no what a let down but I hope you got something sorted or did get it in the end x

Thanks guys. To be fair they were apologetic and don’t know what’s happened with the courier, and offered to send me something else to where I’m staying tonight at no extra cost, but I didn’t really trust it to arrive in even less time than today’s delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️
I tried on my emergency outfit and it’s not bad at all, so it is what it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A shame though because I love the idea of dress rental but I’d be put off using Selfridges in future. Maybe another company.. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys. To be fair they were apologetic and don’t know what’s happened with the courier, and offered to send me something else to where I’m staying tonight at no extra cost, but I didn’t really trust it to arrive in even less time than today’s delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️
I tried on my emergency outfit and it’s not bad at all, so it is what it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A shame though because I love the idea of dress rental but I’d be put off using Selfridges in future. Maybe another company.. 🤔
Ah gutted it didnt work out for you. Hope you have a great weekend despite the shaky start and bet youll look fab ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

So sorry to hear this. I hired a dress for the first time this summer for a wedding and had the same worries. I used Rotation and had a great experience. It was hired from an individual rather than direct from Rotation so I was obviously anxious for it to arrive. The girl I hired from was brilliant, sent the dress early and sent me the tracking details.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
hi girls quick question, ive sold my designer bags i only 2 lol and want to buy a good practical bag for day and night so shopping day trips, dates and dinners i was stuck between the mini rect chanel bag or WOC, i think caviar is probs the safe option i tried babying my lamb skin cardholder and it looks awful after a few months - which would you reccomend and if you have any what are your thoughts, im sort of over the idea of a chanel classic flap s/m/l and would much rather save for a birkin or kelly so wanted a bag to keep me going plus im only 21
also girls i saw the price of a chanel WOC and i was like some more money you can the dior saddle, im really confused and apprexiate the help x

hi girls quick question, ive sold my designer bags i only 2 lol and want to buy a good practical bag for day and night so shopping day trips, dates and dinners i was stuck between the mini rect chanel bag or WOC, i think caviar is probs the safe option i tried babying my lamb skin cardholder and it looks awful after a few months - which would you reccomend and if you have any what are your thoughts, im sort of over the idea of a chanel classic flap s/m/l and would much rather save for a birkin or kelly so wanted a bag to keep me going plus im only 21
also girls i saw the price of a chanel WOC and i was like some more money you can the dior saddle, im really confused and apprexiate the help x
or my other option is buying an alma bb until i get a birkin in a year/2 xx

The woc would be too small for shopping trips for me. I use mine just if I’m popping out and I don’t need anything except cards, a bit of change, keys and phone. Maybe a lip gloss or something. Get the mini x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.