Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully we are off to Bicester Village next week! Haven’t been this year but are the digital queuing systems still in place?It was the Gucci outlet which was the hardest to get into! We intend getting their early but any tips before going would be gratefully received x

Reactions: 3
Hopefully we are off to Bicester Village next week! Haven’t been this year but are the digital queuing systems still in place?It was the Gucci outlet which was the hardest to get into! We intend getting their early but any tips before going would be gratefully received x
When I went in May the queues were still in place and I was still in the gucci queue by time I got home. We arrived at like 10am and that time the gucci pre book was already full so my advice is just to go early just incase

Reactions: 1
Thank you - just remembered I had the email of the manager from our last visit - have emailed her for top tips!

Do any of you follow finola_naive on insta? She did a sale last night, it’ll still be on her stories & there were some fab Chanel pieces including a pearl necklace which I’m sure has sold but I’ve DM’d her about 🤞🏼

What do you guys think of the Gucci Soho bag is it a bit last season now?
honestly, I’ve thought this for a few years, but I still see it and love it, and want one. So I don’t know 😂 I don’t feel like anything else really compares, super simple and plain and a good size

Just popped on to say Gucci customer service is amazing
Where did you go? I met a lovely girl at Heathrow T5 last year she reserved a bag for me and had it all bagged up ready to go when I went in and picked out some hats and other stuff for my partner. I think her name was Rox or Roz something like that. English girl, very sweet.

honestly, I’ve thought this for a few years, but I still see it and love it, and want one. So I don’t know 😂 I don’t feel like anything else really compares, super simple and plain and a good size
I think the exact same as this! I think the hype has died down but it’s still a classic bag. It’s a nice size and its quite casual but there’s still something nice about it, if that makes sense?

I’m torn between it and the Mulberry lily 🤔

I think the exact same as this! I think the hype has died down but it’s still a classic bag. It’s a nice size and its quite casual but there’s still something nice about it, if that makes sense?

I haven’t got one but I’ve always thought it looks like one of those bags that’s a tardis. Looks small but you can fit enough stuff in it.

adore mine! It’s roomy enough for a small bag and goes with everything. It’s pretty tough so you don’t need to be precious with wearing it either.

Reactions: 2

I'm selling an excellent condition medium oxblood lily. Listed on one of the mulberry selling sites xx

I don’t like the massive logo on it, but the size is really good. It’s comparable to Coach camera bad which I have in pewter and canary yellow- it’s one of those bags that can be worn with variety of outfits and the black metal detail on the strap is striking. I have a small Lily but it doesn’t get nowhere near as much use as my Mulberry Small Amberley which I wear most days, it’s just the perfect everyday bag.

I don’t like the massive logo on it, but the size is really good. It’s comparable to Coach camera bad which I have in pewter and canary yellow- it’s one of those bags that can be worn with variety of outfits and the black metal detail on the strap is striking. I have a small Lily but it doesn’t get nowhere near as much use as my Mulberry Small Amberley which I wear most days, it’s just the perfect everyday bag.
Im torn between the Givenchy Antigona mini or the Gucci Soho.

I have had mine 4 years and honestly use it most days! It’s such an easy bag, fits everything in, and looks great. It’s hard wearing too. Mine is black and it can be dressed up or down.

I haven’t got one but I’ve always thought it looks like one of those bags that’s a tardis. Looks small but you can fit enough stuff in it.
Exactly this! It’s unbelievable how much you can get in it 😂

Best: Burberry trench. A life saver in a torrential storm in Helsinki.

Worst: Hermes Evelyne 29. Gorgeous gold colour, hard to find. Due to this new way of living I haven't been out much, never mind day trips/holidays.

I purchased it for my birthday in 2020, didn't get to use and now almost a year later I fell out of love with it.

I'm sure I'll have no issue selling it as it's brand new with receipts and plastic still on the hardware but, resellers are charging a stupid 30% commission fee. There are so many scammers on ebay and the likes I'm afraid to sell it privately and end up with nothing because PayPal decided to rule in favor of the buyer who can simply say the bag is fake.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Im torn between the Givenchy Antigona mini or the Gucci Soho.
I’ve got the Antigona mini, it wears really well but the zip takes off the skin of my knuckles on a regular basis when I dip my hand in too quickly to look for something! I’d go for the soft version if I could go back in time.

I'm so stupid. Have a trip planned and was excited to shop duty free but there is no more duty free is there?! 😭

Does anyone know why YSL have not had a summer sale this year?

I'm so stupid. Have a trip planned and was excited to shop duty free but there is no more duty free is there?! 😭

Does anyone know why YSL have not had a summer sale this year?
They did but it was for VIP clients only. I know in the Birmingham store they kept it out the back for people who asked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.