Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession:

I bought the celine belt bag for my birthday but it’s still in the box in my kitchen 😂 I haven’t had a second to get it out. I can’t wait when I do but I feel so ridiculous for it STILL BEING IN THE BOX 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oooohh which colour did you go for? You need to get it out and send photos, they're gorgeous!!!

Reactions: 2
I have a confession:

I bought the celine belt bag for my birthday but it’s still in the box in my kitchen 😂 I haven’t had a second to get it out. I can’t wait when I do but I feel so ridiculous for it STILL BEING IN THE BOX 🤦🏻‍♀️
oh my god i am so jealous right now!! will you share pictures? what size what colour tell us more?!

Reactions: 3
oh my god i am so jealous right now!! will you share pictures? what size what colour tell us more?!
Of course!! Once I’ve unboxed it I’ll take a picture or two 🥰

I went for a black grained leather in nano. It’s smaller than I expected but a good size I think, I’m quite petite so I think it fits my frame well!

I’ve been too scared to look at it so I’ve got it out once when it arrived after my birthday. I was so tempted to go for a light taupe colour but I felt like I wanted it to be an every day bag and I’d worry too much with the light colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a confession:

don’t feel guilty! You get to enjoy the excitement all over again when you leave it a while between bringing the baby home, opening and taking it on its first outing! X

p.s Happy birthday! 🎉

• Heart
don’t feel guilty! You get to enjoy the excitement all over again when you leave it a while between bringing the baby home, opening and taking it on its first outing! X

p.s Happy birthday! 🎉
thank you! It’s been there for almost 2 weeks how bad is that?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Like you say at least I’ll have the excitement again when I unbox it to use for the first time 💖

Reactions: 1
Hi I’m new today to this thread. I am wanting a pair of Gucci Jourdanne loafers for my birthday. Does anyone on here own a pair? If so are they worth the investment please? Thank you

Of course!! Once I’ve unboxed it I’ll take a picture or two 🥰

I went for a black grained leather in nano. It’s smaller than I expected but a good size I think, I’m quite petite so I think it fits my frame well!

I’ve been too scared to look at it so I’ve got it out once when it arrived after my birthday. I was so tempted to go for a light taupe colour but I felt like I wanted it to be an every day bag and I’d worry too much with the light colour!
i loveee the nanos i think they're the best size!

• Heart
Hi girlies

I want to purchase some new sunglasses but I feel overwhelmed by the options 😅

Sounds ridiculous but I’m petite so I have a small head and I don’t want to look like I’m auditioning to be in the cast of Bee Movie. Please give me some recommendations as I know you all have amazing taste ❤

Hi girlies

Sounds ridiculous but I’m petite so I have a small head and I don’t want to look like I’m auditioning to be in the cast of Bee Movie. Please give me some recommendations as I know you all have amazing taste ❤
Lol I have the same problem not petite but I’ve got quite a small face so I can’t wear anything too big but I also hate really small sunglasses especially the vintage rectangle shapes so I usually go for round sunglasses. These are some of my faves.

Chloe
Gucci
Sunday Somewhere
Chanel

Hi girlies

I am petite and with a small face.

Ray Bans aviator,
Prada,
Miu Miu,
Tom Ford,
and Chloe. Would love to try Chanel.
Stay away from VB

Prada & Miu Miu are my favs.

Petite here too!
I’ve swear by Ray bans and I also have some celine baby audrey or Aubrey? I can’t remember which one. I find them a bit tight so I’d have gone for normal size in hindsight. I think most glasses are fine as long as they’re not oversize, and you want roughly a 50/52mm diameter lens I’d think!

usually sun glasses have the lens size on on the inside if you do try some one. Both my and my husband have RayBan wayfarers but mine are a smaller size than my husbands which suits me better ☺

• Heart
Petite here too!
I’ve swear by Ray bans and I also have some celine baby audrey or Aubrey? I can’t remember which one. I find them a bit tight so I’d have gone for normal size in hindsight. I think most glasses are fine as long as they’re not oversize, and you want roughly a 50/52mm diameter lens I’d think!

usually sun glasses have the lens size on on the inside if you do try some one. Both my and my husband have RayBan wayfarers but mine are a smaller size than my husbands which suits me better ☺
Good point about the size, I’ve often had to look online for the smaller size as most styles come in 2 sizes but they don’t always have both in the shops x

• Heart
I only get designer stuff once in a blue moon as I'm poor, but I want to sing the praises of a Valentino bag I got a couple of years ago as it's still like new and wearing really well. I do enjoy it when I'm able to pay more for better quality. You get so much more use out of a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
just a heads up that tkmaxx have some bags online - gucci SLGs, colourful celine bags and some smythson bits too!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.