Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 my boyfriend has always said he wants to buy me these as he thinks they are classy/sexy…. I told him to forget this and never mention it again. i’m a level -10 in walking in heels. this is level 1000. I can’t even imagine?? the most beautiful heel though.
Oh they’re stunning on, but they are level 1000 for sure, you need to be very advanced in walking in heels. Strictly taxi to table shoes 🤣 I feel like I’m always balancing when I’m wearing them, if that makes sense! One gust of wind and it’s all over 🥲

what heels are you looking at? I love the nicol ones you shared, they remind me a bit of amina muaddis

Has anyone bought from Rotate Birger Christensen?
I want to buy an outfit but I’ve just had a baby and I cannot try it on and I have to purchase it. Is it true to size or come up small or larger ? :))

My mum surprised me with a belated birthday gift last night! The Rolex was my actual birthday gift, this is just for good behaviour 😉 I can’t stop staring, the diamonds are sooo shiny 😭🥰

IMG_5872.jpeg

IMG_5875.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Laughalong thank you!! 🥹♥

Did you get this from watches of Switzerland and what was the wait like .. sorry if already been answered x
I got it from Rolex in Harrods, I put my name down I think 16th June and I got the call 10th October 🙂 so almost 4 months x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@Laughalong thank you!! 🥹♥

I got it from Rolex in Harrods, I put my name down I think 16th June and I got the call 10th October 🙂 so almost 4 months x
I put my name down at a Rolex concession in my local shopping centre which I thjnk comes under watches of Switzerland back in April and still nothing!

lucky girl happy birthday xx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I put my name down at a Rolex concession in my local shopping centre which I thjnk comes under watches of Switzerland back in April and still nothing!

lucky girl happy birthday xx
Thanks lovely 💓 xx

funnily enough I got offered another one the other day 🤣 the gorgeous green dial 😍 I had put my name down for this around the same time as the one I got from Harrods, they just got back to me faster so I went for the pearl dial with diamonds 🙂. I’m in love with my pearl datejust 🤍 so I passed up on this!

Attachments

Hh
Thanks lovely 💓 xx

funnily enough I got offered another one the other day 🤣 the gorgeous green dial 😍 I had put my name down for this around the same time as the one I got from Harrods, they just got back to me faster so I went for the pearl dial with diamonds 🙂. I’m in love with my pearl datejust 🤍 so I passed up on this!
ahhh I put my name down for two at goldsmiths 😅 fingers crossed it comes up for me eventually 😀

• Heart
I’m looking at getting a clutch bag, my budget is around £800. I’m considering the Victoria Beckham mini chain pouch, does anyone have one? If yes, do you recommend? I can’t seem to find any reviews on them. Or if anyone has any other recommendations for around this price point, that would be great.

I’m looking at getting a clutch bag, my budget is around £800. I’m considering the Victoria Beckham mini chain pouch, does anyone have one? If yes, do you recommend? I can’t seem to find any reviews on them. Or if anyone has any other recommendations for around this price point, that would be great.
I really like CH Carolina Herrera bags. They have lots of beautiful crossbody and clutches. Leather is stunning and all their bags are made in Spain

Not a clutch girly so can’t advocate for these specifically, but felt/smelt a tote the other day and was super impressed by the quality of it -

New or preloved? The Diorama bag has always been a favourite of mine and preloved is very affordable

I have a Gucci Dionysus clutch which is my go to for posh dos/weddings/etc - teeny tiny but beautifully made and feels really gorgeous to use.

Reactions: 3
Tripped and fell in Chanel today - a pair of rather lovely tweed flats are my Christmas present to myself 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a Gucci Dionysus clutch which is my go to for posh dos/weddings/etc - teeny tiny but beautifully made and feels really gorgeous to use.
Thanks all, I’m going to look into all of these options! Some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.