Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too noticeable for me but beautiful all the same. I prefer something most people wouldn’t notice.
Oh it’s definitely not an understated watch, you can’t miss it 🤣 I do agree with you though I think I’d prefer the brown strap/gold metal on yours, the combination would be very nice

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much! 💓 nearly 4 months 🙂
It’s gorgeous! Congratulations 🥳. After I have a baby I think I may try pop into Harrods and go on the waiting list. Any tips?

Sorry to sound like a Mama get insurance and be very vigilant when walking around London. Otherwise enjoy 😊 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s gorgeous! Congratulations 🥳. After I have a baby I think I may try pop into Harrods and go on the waiting list. Any tips?

Sorry to sound like a Mama get insurance and be very vigilant when walking around London. Otherwise enjoy 😊 ❤
That’s a very good call, but I think @Scorpihoe ’s is very petite (is it 28mm?) and everyone I know who has had difficulty on the streets of ldn has had a very large and obvious watch and they were probably being very large and obvious with it 😂 Swear i am not victim blaming here, theft is horrid! Would defo insure it and also at home though. Enjoy!

• Heart
@alwaysdreaming thank you ♥ honestly when I talked to the lady at harrods she said it depends on how many people want the same watch, but in essence women’s watches are easier to get, and typically the datejusts come in quicker 🙂 which watch are you looking at?

Oh I won’t wear it in London, the risk is way too high nowadays ☹ will definitely get insured!

@Grizzlybear it’s 31mm, apologies about the poor picture yesterday, I was too excited to get home and didn’t take any proper pictures 🤣 here are some I took today! (Side note - do we like the watch alone, or with my tennis bracelet or VCA?) 🥰

im trying to capture the iridescence of the mother of Pearl dial but it’s so hard, it really glistens in real life!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@alwaysdreaming thank you ♥ honestly when I talked to the lady at harrods she said it depends on how many people want the same watch, but in essence women’s watches are easier to get, and typically the datejusts come in quicker 🙂 which watch are you looking at?

Oh I won’t wear it in London, the risk is way too high nowadays ☹ will definitely get insured!

@Grizzlybear it’s 31mm, apologies about the poor picture yesterday, I was too excited to get home and didn’t take any proper pictures 🤣 here are some I took today! (Side note - do we like the watch alone, or with my tennis bracelet or VCA?) 🥰

im trying to capture the iridescence of the mother of Pearl dial but it’s so hard, it really glistens in real life!
I feel like you for sure captured the beauty of the mother of pearl in these photos! I love the pairing of your watch with a delicate tennis bracelet and the Van Cleef. I love mixing metals especially when there's a common thread to pull it altogether.

• Heart

The tennis bracelet alongside is stunning. What a gorgeous watch! Great choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Oh my goodness, it’s beautiful! Really nice size on your wrist - with the tennis bracelet is my fave 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So annoyed I missed the Matches sample sale at Trafford Centre. I’d convinced myself it’s gonna be tit, saw a girl post a haul with pairs of Celine sunglasses for £75

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So annoyed I missed the Matches sample sale at Trafford Centre. I’d convinced myself it’s gonna be tit, saw a girl post a haul with pairs of Celine sunglasses for £75
I went! I think it was only worth it if you went on the first day in the VIP slots 😩
There was virtually no accessories left when I went on the Saturday morning. All the decent shoes were small sizes only. I did get an Isabel Marant jumper I’d had my eye on, but I too had seen some insta stories and thought I’d be able to get my hands on some nice stuff. When I went there was a lot of Zimmermann summer wear, and lots of denim (Frame, Agolde). I kept seeing people with armfuls of stuff but maybe I was being picky! I had to keep going back round as people were dumping things they didn’t want back on the rails.
Sign up to Showcase sample sales, you’ll get the alerts. Hopefully they’ll do more up north as they always seem to be in London 😞xx

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the puzzle fold tote in person? With it being shiny calfskin I can’t tell if the leather will be nice, or a bit cheap-feeling?

IMG_3124.jpeg

• Heart
Has anyone seen the puzzle fold tote in person? With it being shiny calfskin I can’t tell if the leather will be nice, or a bit cheap-feeling?

View attachment 2525302
I really really love this bag & was p much ready to buy, went and saw it and was sadly horrified ☹ I suppose it being a soft buttery leather wouldn’t work with it being oragami-esque so this criticism isn’t really fair, but the feel of it wasn’t worth it for me, personally.

• Wow
I really really love this bag & was p much ready to buy, went and saw it and was sadly horrified ☹ I suppose it being a soft buttery leather wouldn’t work with it being oragami-esque so this criticism isn’t really fair, but the feel of it wasn’t worth it for me, personally.
This is my fear, what’s the point when a £50 rep could do the job, it just looks so pretty though 😩 the colour block ones for autumn too are just 👌🏻

This is my fear, what’s the point when a £50 rep could do the job, it just looks so pretty though 😩 the colour block ones for autumn too are just 👌🏻
I think the Aspinal totes are nicer & cost alot less. I love mine

Hi enablers

Hope we’re all well.
So my bad luck with counterfeit sandals continues. Not designer this time but I ordered a pair of Havaianas from Amazon - they arrived and were clearly fake, but I was kinda ok I’m not massively surprised as it’s Amazon. So I returned them and ordered a pair from Sole Trader. They arrived and they’re also bloody fake! I’m pretty shocked and it makes me think that if the Havaianas are fake then what else they sell is also knocked off!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi enablers

Hope we’re all well.
So my bad luck with counterfeit sandals continues. Not designer this time but I ordered a pair of Havaianas from Amazon - they arrived and were clearly fake, but I was kinda ok I’m not massively surprised as it’s Amazon. So I returned them and ordered a pair from Sole Trader. They arrived and they’re also bloody fake! I’m pretty shocked and it makes me think that if the Havaianas are fake then what else they sell is also knocked off!
😦 How did you realise they were fakes?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.