Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got the mulberry amberley? I love the oxblood colour and it’s 20% off at the moment

Lol my boyfriend keeps saying to me “Are you sure you want a Van Cleef for Xmas cos it’ll delay me proposing for — months” ok so when are we getting it ??? I don’t think he realises that’s a perfectly fine trade off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol my boyfriend keeps saying to me “Are you sure you want a Van Cleef for Xmas cos it’ll delay me proposing for — months” ok so when are we getting it ??? I don’t think he realises that’s a perfectly fine trade off
Sign me up! 🤣🤣🤣

Tell him proposing isn’t a Christmas present so that’s not an excuse to not give you both 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow this thread as I’m in the middle of building a house and I’ve no self control 🤣

But I’m buying a new winter coat and stuck between two:
https://uk.burberry.com/nylon-hooded-puffer-coat-p80450231

does anyone have either and can give me some feedback?

Last edited:
Had to unfollow this thread as I’m in the middle of building a house and I’ve no self control 🤣

Ooo I don’t have either but I think that Burberry is so much nicer. I don’t know how I feel about the shinyness of a Moncler coat in longline. Unreal!!

Reactions: 3
@pommynoir i also don’t have either but my friend has the moncler and we always joke she looks like a bin bag I’m sorry 😭 love the Burberry though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Think I'm the only one who loves Moncler 😁 Although I don't own either

Thanks everyone, I really like the Selfridges moncler one. But I agree re binbag. I see some women wearing them and they look lovely but I would definitely look tacky 🤣🤣.
The burberry one I’ve loved for ages, there’s a girl in my local who has it in khaki and I admire it every time I see it.
The Burberry is also a few hundred cheaper so seems like a no brainer, although I may take a look at both on my lunch break next week. Can be hard to judge on pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in Portugal and think I’m going to get the Van Cleef Alhambra Vintage Necklace in black onyx. With the tax refund it’s £350 less than UK price!
I got the Sweet Alhambra necklace in the end in MOP. I wanted something for daily use and this is more delicate. Think I saved about £200 on the UK price too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What shoes do you all wear in winter? Not for being outside in snow or anything, but going out shopping for the day or going for a Christmas meal/visiting family. I’m looking for something a tad more dressy than the usual runners but I’m not really into big chunky boots. I’ve always found Chelsea boots quite uncomfortable but open to suggestions! Even a more dressy runner? Feel like I’m in New Balance constantly this year and starting to get the ick.

I’d usually be wearing wide leg trousers/denim.

Reactions: 1
I wear ballet flats (and always have done but I know they’re a big trend this season), Gucci loafers, chunky but not ridiculously so Chelsea boots, couple of pairs of Isabel Marant Dicker boots and a lot of trainers. I do love and wear New Balance but also have Nike Blazers, classic Converse high tops, Golden Goose and lots of Adidas Originals. Maybe try Adidas for a new take on trainers - they have so many varieties and colours at the moment.

Reactions: 2
What shoes do you all wear in winter? Not for being outside in snow or anything, but going out shopping for the day or going for a Christmas meal/visiting family. I’m looking for something a tad more dressy than the usual runners but I’m not really into big chunky boots. I’ve always found Chelsea boots quite uncomfortable but open to suggestions! Even a more dressy runner? Feel like I’m in New Balance constantly this year and starting to get the ick.

I’d usually be wearing wide leg trousers/denim.
I’ve got a couple of pairs of dressier sneakers from Valentino and Givenchy, and then the rest of the time it’s flats from Lanvin or Roger Vivier and a couple of rogue pairs of Minnetonka mocs

Reactions: 2
Looking for Classic leather coat (not biker) recommendations? Something like Anna Wintour wears with her midi dresses. Any colour. Thank you

my friend is selling a pair of new B23s and I’m considering buying them, but I’ve just thought are they way past it? I hated them when the first come out but now I’m looking at them like 👀.

I don’t usually care about if things are in or out of fashion, but because this are quite loud I’ve second guessed it 🤣

my friend is selling a pair of new B23s and I’m considering buying them, but I’ve just thought are they way past it? I hated them when the first come out but now I’m looking at them like 👀.

I don’t usually care about if things are in or out of fashion, but because this are quite loud I’ve second guessed it 🤣
What colour are they? Because most are neutral colours and I don't think they are loud at all

Does the coach tabby pillow only come in black and beige now? That’s all that’s on their website :)

Does the coach tabby pillow only come in black and beige now? That’s all that’s on their website :)
wardow have quite a few colours and on sale too

while looking though found someone selling fakes on etsy of all places?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.