Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wardow have quite a few colours and on sale too

while looking though found someone selling fakes on etsy of all places?
I just meant in general though like aren’t they bringing autumn colours in out of curiosity? I don’t need links to other colours, plenty preloved ones about :)

Hi, thought this was a good place to ask about any experience or thoughts on the Mulberry North South tote, the dark green one especially, sorry it won't let me link a pic!

I have to say, I always take such a petty glee in FF Vintage prices. I got given a special edition LV bag for my 16th and it was £650 - a girl at school kept telling me how stupid I was for spending that on a bag rather than something like a camera.
It’s now selling for nearly 8k on FF - wonder how that 15 year old camera is holding up?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anybody been to Bicester recently? I'm thinking of going on Wed and making a day of it. However what are the stock like in store at the moment?

Has anybody been to Bicester recently? I'm thinking of going on Wed and making a day of it. However what are the stock like in store at the moment?
I haven’t and I don’t know if this helps ag all but I think a lot of the stores have messaging services so you can ask about stock levels etc, but probably only useful if you have something specific in mind!

Reactions: 1
Screaming, crying, throwing up 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 didn’t take long at all! Just in time for my birthday 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

2F52FCA0-3D79-4B3E-92DB-9D0F267B22E3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love the bag but don’t love Chanel’s quality as of late especially for the £££££. I’ve not bought a new Chanel bag for almost 2 years though now. It’s in black 🖤. I’m going to get it I know if I don’t I’ll regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes!! All the rooms were incredible and it felt so luxurious and beautiful, everyone was so so nice as well! Thank you so much, I’m on the hunt for nice flat shoes, the ballerinas are so elegant 🙂 they had my size in the beige but I wanted the black! I need a half size bigger though
These are nice, but at the same time, take the C’s off them and they could be sitting in the window of Pavers. 👵🏼

I’m currently in the market for a new watch and my front runner is:

I’m very undecided as I think I’d prefer brown strap/gold metalwork. Just can’t make up my mind 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These are nice, but at the same time, take the C’s off them and they could be sitting in the window of Pavers. 👵🏼

I’m currently in the market for a new watch and my front runner is:

I’m very undecided as I think I’d prefer brown strap/gold metalwork. Just can’t make up my mind 😭
Ohhhh I love that!! So classy for every day ♥ speaking of Cartier watches, this watch lives in my head rent free 🤣 £22k though 🥲

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.