Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello friends 👋🏽 off to NYC soon! Has anyone been recently? I’m not expecting to do much shopping if I’m honest, I just keep hearing it’s super expensive and the exchange rate is meh. Going to Woodbury Common but not getting my hopes up for any bargs! Been a few times before but not for a long time.

Reactions: 2
Hello friends 👋🏽 off to NYC soon! Has anyone been recently? I’m not expecting to do much shopping if I’m honest, I just keep hearing it’s super expensive and the exchange rate is meh. Going to Woodbury Common but not getting my hopes up for any bargs! Been a few times before but not for a long time.
Molly Mae was in Chanel in NYC the other day and said a Chanel classic flap was coming in at £10k so she left it. Far too much

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chanel has gone too far now, I can’t see me buying another bag from them, £10k is unreal! I would like a pair of trainers still but won’t be buying them in NY😆

Reactions: 5
Don’t judge me but I was never a massive fan of Chanel before but now all I want is a black and dark green classic flap and a woc 🤣😭

Reactions: 2
Don’t judge me but I was never a massive fan of Chanel before but now all I want is a black and dark green classic flap and a woc 🤣😭
The price increases for Chanel are sickening. I want a vanity bag so bad 😫. I may put one on my Christmas list but it just puts me off with the greed. I’m lucky I got in early with my Chanel flaps because my god there’s no way I’d be willing to spend £10000 now plus they are not even made like they used to be the quality is not there.

Reactions: 3
The price increases for Chanel are sickening. I want a vanity bag so bad 😫. I may put one on my Christmas list but it just puts me off with the greed. I’m lucky I got in early with my Chanel flaps because my god there’s no way I’d be willing to spend £10000 now plus they are not even made like they used to be the quality is not there.
I'm not a fan of the classic flaps after I tried one on in the US and didn't like it on me. I'd love a Trendy CC though but I'd be insane to spend 6k on that, and I'm sure it'll be going up soon.

Reactions: 4
Opinions on Golden Goose trainers, are they any good or is the worn look thing just a giant fashion swizz? Everyone seems to be wearing them!

Opinions on Golden Goose trainers, are they any good or is the worn look thing just a giant fashion swizz? Everyone seems to be wearing them!
Golden goose are ok I’ve not worn mine for quite a while actually. Idk if I think they are worth the £££ for price per wear 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
I have a pair and love the look but they're probably the worst made trainers I have.

I’m in Portugal and think I’m going to get the Van Cleef Alhambra Vintage Necklace in black onyx. With the tax refund it’s £350 less than UK price!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hermes bags start around £10k, people who are saving for a Chanel might try to get an Hermes Kelly or Birkin instead as the quality and craftsmanship seem better than Chanel.

Hermes bags start around £10k, people who are saving for a Chanel might try to get an Hermes Kelly or Birkin instead as the quality and craftsmanship seem better than Chanel.
TBF I got a GP for under 3k earlier in the year - it feels almost like a deal at this point. Chanel's pricing is just insane, and the service is lacking too. I've been messaging SA's for a pair of flats, and they're hopeless. The Harrods one even told me it was an old style (despite it being a new Metiers release :cautious:)

I’m in Portugal and think I’m going to get the Van Cleef Alhambra Vintage Necklace in black onyx. With the tax refund it’s £350 less than UK price!
Omg that’s a good price! Pics please 😍😍 did they have good stock?

The way she says ‘reggae’ and ‘ICare’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Omg that’s a good price! Pics please 😍😍 did they have good stock?
Will do. They have good stock of the necklaces and rings but no bracelets, although they said they are expecting a delivery by Friday. I have my heart set on the necklace as have so many bracelets but may wait and see if they come in to try them on.

• Heart
Will do. They have good stock of the necklaces and rings but no bracelets, although they said they are expecting a delivery by Friday. I have my heart set on the necklace as have so many bracelets but may wait and see if they come in to try them on.
I feel like there is a shortage of the bracelets. When I went to Dubai last year they told me there is a big waiting list for them :( hope you love your necklace!

I also love the necklaces but feel like they're overpriced for what they are. £2.6k for the necklace which has 1 Alhambra, but £1.4k more gets you the bracelet with 5 alhambras 🤣 #girlmath

• Haha
I have this Van Cleef necklace but I don’t get much wear out of it. I’m thinking about selling it, it’s only 9 months old, where is the best place to sell second hand jewellery? Any help appreciated! X

Attachments

Just back from holiday in Europe and I've realised I've inadvertently bought a dupe of one of these!

Women's Monogram Wool Cashmere Scarf | TOTEME | 24S

Completely unintentional on my part, I just liked the colours (mine is cream and black) and it was a gorgeous cashmere/wool mix so paid my 30euro and put it in my case. It was only when I got home and looked at it properly that I realised the pattern is actually the Toteme logo! Feel a bit skanky having a fake but hell, it's a beautiful scarf so in true hypocritical fashion, I shall be keeping it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just back from holiday in Europe and I've realised I've inadvertently bought a dupe of one of these!

Women's Monogram Wool Cashmere Scarf | TOTEME | 24S

Completely unintentional on my part, I just liked the colours (mine is cream and black) and it was a gorgeous cashmere/wool mix so paid my 30euro and put it in my case. It was only when I got home and looked at it properly that I realised the pattern is actually the Toteme logo! Feel a bit skanky having a fake but hell, it's a beautiful scarf so in true hypocritical fashion, I shall be keeping it 😂
My favourite ever scarf that I've had since 2012...is a faux LV one I got in Majorca for €5. I have no shame 🤣 it's warm and pretty, washes well and evidently lasts well haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite ever scarf that I've had since 2012...is a faux LV one I got in Majorca for €5. I have no shame 🤣 it's warm and pretty, washes well and evidently lasts well haha.
I had a fake LV Sprouse one too and likewise, it was such great quality! My daughter now uses it and it must be at least 10 years old and still looks great.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.