Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a baby and my lovely husband bought be a Neverfull. It’s been on my wish list for years and I’m so happy with the bag, but a bit underwhelmed with the packaging. It was just shoved in the box, no tissue paper or anything and scrunched up in the dust bag, not stuffed. Now there’s a big crease in the canvas, which I’m sure will go away after a couple of wears but would have expected more for a bag over £1k. He also purchase in store so not even online. Is this not normal for LV?
I’ve been really disappointed in their service - popped into Harrods for my agenda infill, and she kept on repeating that it was out of stock - then it turns out she was looking at the agenda covers, and when I asked for the book I was told to buy it online (even though it’s in stock with them 🙄). Found them v rude

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just had a baby and my lovely husband bought be a Neverfull. It’s been on my wish list for years and I’m so happy with the bag, but a bit underwhelmed with the packaging. It was just shoved in the box, no tissue paper or anything and scrunched up in the dust bag, not stuffed. Now there’s a big crease in the canvas, which I’m sure will go away after a couple of wears but would have expected more for a bag over £1k. He also purchase in store so not even online. Is this not normal for LV?
Congratulations on your baby! And what a lovely thoughtful husband.

I'd definitely be dropping them a line to let them know how poorly it was packaged. You're right, that's rubbish for a £1k bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been really disappointed in their service - popped into Harrods for my agenda infill, and she kept on repeating that it was out of stock - then it turns out she was looking at the agenda covers, and when I asked for the book I was told to buy it online (even though it’s in stock with them 🙄). Found them v rude
You need to complain to Harrods. They will not be happy with this

Reactions: 4
Has anyone received the BF email from Selfridges? I’m sure it’s usually arrived by now….

Has anyone bought anything from the Luxe Collective sale?
---
There’s a bag I’m interested in but it’s literally the only bag not on sale! 😩

Last edited:
The Luxe Collective sale is wild. They'll have no stock left at the speed

Reactions: 1
Net-a-porter has up to 50% off.
Managed to bag a Joseph cashmere sweater, and the Bersace Safety pin brooch (which I miss every single sale)

Reactions: 4
I got a Ganni cardigan from their website to wear Xmas day. I wanted the pink/red colour way but settled for gray due to sizing. Hope I love it!! €177

Reactions: 2
Harrods has 10% off for new sign ups. Got my hopes up for a bag but the colour way I want isn't included :rolleyes:

Selfridges are doing a silent 10% off instore (selected brands obvs). Their sales have been shocking the past month and they've realised their big error in not participating in BF last year

They do come flat packed, my Speedy 30 did. That’s normal. There shouldn’t be any creases though! That would annoy me

Has anyone purchased from Reselfridges? What was the quality like compared to the description?

Canada goose isn't on sale anywhere is it? I saw the TK max link but I didn't like any of them too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.