Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a Canada goose, not the Chelsea, but I have the Montebello. It’s very worth it, keeps you so warm and you can tell it’s such good quality. I know you don’t want the fur, but mine has a fur trim and it’s removable if you didn’t want to wear it. Overall, defo worth it! 🥰
Oooh going to have a look at this one, thank you!
---
Well worth it. I have one, not that style, and it's lasted me over 10 years. You can wear just a tshirt under it and it'll still be so warm.
I've got a list of the ones I like that are 'within budget' for the other half so I'm excited for christmas day now 🤩

Is it just me or is every other person wearing a North Face jacket this winter?? I tried one on once and it looked like I was wearing a sack. So overpriced considering they cost a fortune.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is every other person wearing a North Face jacket this winter?? I tried one on once and it looked like I was wearing a sack. So overpriced considering they cost a fortune.
Totally agree! Patagonia fleeces, toteme stripey sweater and Anine Bing tiger sweatshirt alongside North Face are apparently all we’re allowed to wear this year, I had no idea clothes were being rationed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My kids live in theirs - all their friends have them, part of the teenage uniform.

Reactions: 2
I wear one for work but I’ve had it 11 years and it’s still going strong! I think it cost me £200 back then. It’s very warm and I’ll wear it until it falls off me😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Luxe Collective confirmed BF 20%-40% off all items (bar the really posh stuff lol)

Went to Bicester today, the Gucci store in particular was absolutely crap. Burberry had a few nice bits, but didn’t get anything.
It’s shockingly bad compared to Kildare Village in Ireland (I thought this was the OG, bigger & better version).
All the black bags in mulberry were full price, only random colours discounted across so many styles.
I ended up with a cardigan from Holland Cooper and a crossbody from Longchamp, husband bought a new wax jacket in Barbour.

There wasn’t bad queues (got there about 12pm) apart from Ugg, Dior and Prada. Burberry had the occasional queue but was moving very quickly.

Reactions: 5
I got a north face fleece from a charity shop for £6 :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just bought one ( https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop...ZqPm4_4a51A0GQY7GDxoCgoAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds )

I've never had a proper coat (had lovely smart ones but only fashionable ones!) but I have also asked mr mog for the canada goose - I have chosen this one !!

What do we think 👀

Love the North Face and I'm not a Canada Goose fan (it's the whole fur thing....) but that is really pretty. Never realised they were quite so expensive though! :eek:

Agreed - that’s the first CG I’ve ever liked, probably because it’s not got the naff arm badge or the naff cinched in waist with the buckle belt lol 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just bought one ( https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop...ZqPm4_4a51A0GQY7GDxoCgoAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds )

I've never had a proper coat (had lovely smart ones but only fashionable ones!) but I have also asked mr mog for the canada goose - I have chosen this one !!

What do we think 👀
I love this!! So gorgeous 😍 also saw this one on the website, not sure if it has a hood though? ☹

Whilst not high end, I saw a gorgeous DKNY coat in TK Maxx yesterday but I do not have the funds 😭

• Heart
I love this!! So gorgeous 😍 also saw this one on the website, not sure if it has a hood though? ☹

Thank you !!

Love this !! I did see this and loved the colour so much, but I opted for the slightly longer one to cover me a tad more 😂
---
How did I not know TK do them 👀 May have to put in another order for my birthday ! (I have a very unhealthy obsession with coats if you havent gathered 😂)

• Heart
Just wanted to say thank you to you guys that reassured me on the site zalando. The bag arrived and it’s perfect. Got a bargain too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you !!

Love this !! I did see this and loved the colour so much, but I opted for the slightly longer one to cover me a tad more 😂
---

How did I not know TK do them 👀 May have to put in another order for my birthday ! (I have a very unhealthy obsession with coats if you havent gathered 😂)
Like everything else, it’s sporadic! I check the gold label section regularly and it’s surprising what’s in there!

• Heart
Just secured myself a diamond necklace from PD Paola in the sale! 😍

IMG_4486.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had a baby and my lovely husband bought be a Neverfull. It’s been on my wish list for years and I’m so happy with the bag, but a bit underwhelmed with the packaging. It was just shoved in the box, no tissue paper or anything and scrunched up in the dust bag, not stuffed. Now there’s a big crease in the canvas, which I’m sure will go away after a couple of wears but would have expected more for a bag over £1k. He also purchase in store so not even online. Is this not normal for LV?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.