Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't really wear belts either and I absolutely hate the massive logo'd Gucci and Valentino ones ('pologies to those who have them!)
I nearly got a Gucci belt and I’m soooo glad that I didn’t. Still really want a Celine belt but I want Celine everything so what’s new 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ATV2021

VIP Member
Love the dedication!

@Scorpihoe haha lucky gal!
I wanted the bag 🤣 so sacrificed a few evenings (my job never gives overtime, but they pied off a whole team who did this specific task...then realised they screwed up so had to pay us a pretty penny to do it out of hours hahaha)

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Tbh he didn’t send prices BUT he’s claiming that they’re all authentic and he’s saying that he’s sourced them through other stores but wait until you guys see the pictures. They’re proper weird dhgate stock style pictures, they’re not even pictures of stock taken in the stores, you know the way that other PS show stock, like Annika for example.
---

@Scorpihoe - same! I definitely don’t want anybody getting scammed so he will 100000% be reported. I’ll upload the pics
---

Birmingham
---

Maybe he lied about being management, cos it’s absolutely shocking but absolutely appalling to come from a staff member regardless! It does reflect really badly on them so I will for sure complain.

So here’s a few of the first pictures - as you can see they’re very dhgate - esque and look at them awful straps 😭
Oh my god this is hilarious 🤣🤣 I’m in Birmingham Harvey Nichols all the time, I wonder if I’ve come across him 🤣

also they don’t even stock LV wtf 😭 I wonder what would happen if you tried to order something, would he meet up in the park and exchange the bag for cash? 🤣 “order” it in to Harvey Nichols? I’m so curious! Would it come with a HN receipt? 🤣

• Haha
Afternoon ladies, I am hoping to get some recommendations of a nice laptop bag for my new promotion as previously on a desktop only.

My Mini Zipped Bayswater Mulberry is too small & was looking at the MJ tote bags as feel this can be used in and outside of work but open for opinions & what you all use!
Obvs it depends how often you’re carrying it but if you’re going to do more than like a 10/15 minute walk with it sporadically I’d seriously suggest a backpack above anything else. Which I appreciate isn’t glam or fun, it doesn’t have to be an IT issue ergonomic monster just something so you’re not leaning and pulling your neck.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Evening ladies - just received an email from Hunza, with a discount code, so I thought I'd share - code MISSEDYOU20 for £20 off swimwear :whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Same I’m very much snitches get stitches but I’d hate for him to scam someone who wouldn’t clock that they’re fake! I low-key wanna complain.

I know I agree, he’s thinking of returning them purely just for the sake of what the staff member has tried to do.
Deffo complain, try get a voucher for the emotional distress 🤣🤣

100% return them! What if he switched them when he was taking so long to find them!

• Haha

OmgObsessed

Does anyone else feel off put by MK, Kate Spade, and other lower end luxury now? Idk what it is but I feel like they're too obtainable and everyone has them. I was going to buy a cute cheap Hermes tote till I saw an older man with it. I can only afford lower end so idk what's wrong with my head. 😂

Not to be a downer but the blue will get dirty more easily if it's an everyday bag
However BUY it if it speaks to you :)
Which is exactly what my partner said 😅

But I’ve bit the bullet and bought the blue! I’m always sensible and buy black or dark brown in leather bags but I just thought “fuck it”

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Nooo I love your stack and it’s not too OTT, just one of each looks lovely!
But don’t you find it annoying that so many people are wearing fakes of those exact items now? I mean obviously you know yours are real and you probably don’t care what others think, but it must be a bit galling that these items are faked all over the place at the moment.
Good question, honestly I never see people wear fakes, I think I may have seen a couple out in the wild? 😂

i find it more awkward than anything! There was one time I was wearing my love bracelet and another girl was wearing one too, and someone else said “you guys are wearing the same bracelet!” And everyone at the table looked at the bracelets closely and hers looked way off…like not even a good fake, a really bad fake. And i don’t know why I felt really uncomfortable for her 🤣

But I mostly see fakes on social media, hardly ever in real life!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Any recommendations for nice sandals or shoes for summer? I just want my feet kept cool but I need to be able to walk around town and do day to day things without my shins burning. Hermes Oran for example wouldn’t work for me.

I have a pair of black Dioract sandals and love the heel support/back strap but they do rub a bit and I don’t love that they say DIOR across the front so I’d love a more understated option.
I am going to try these Celine gladiators on today, they have straps and aren’t completely flat so think they’ll do the trick - if they don’t rub!

Attachments

• Heart

DWASN

I ordered a Marc jacobs tote off tk maxx this week. Was hoping it was the medium one but it’s the large so thinking about returning it as wanted it for hand luggage on the plane plus far too big for everyday.

Attachments

Last edited: