Designer Items #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kohl is a lovely colour, I’m looking at either the chalk or the rice I can’t decide between the two. I don’t want them to start getting popular and River Island doing copies.
which colour tone you wear more? i think rice is easier to match , chalk is bit cool tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello lovelies! I’m planning on going to London on Monday and I’m thinking of going to get my Lady Dior - which store would you ladies in the know recommend for service? new Bond Street? Sloane Street? I’ve always gone to Manchester for any purchases so I’m quite excited 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello lovelies! I’m planning on going to London on Monday and I’m thinking of going to get my Lady Dior - which store would you ladies in the know recommend for service? new Bond Street? Sloane Street? I’ve always gone to Manchester for any purchases so I’m quite excited 🥰
Bond St and Harrods have always been great to me. Have an awesome trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How exciting! Would you be up for posting a pic?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bond St and Harrods have always been great to me. Have an awesome trip.
Thank you! I’m thinking Bond St as we only have a few hours and I want to go into Selfridges too
x[

QUOTE="Dizzy, post: 14323848, member: 11815"]
How exciting! Would you be up for posting a pic?
[/QUOTE]

I will my lovely! X

• Heart
So just fyi you cannot claim tax back at the airports anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Isn’t that half the fun of travelling buying stuff and then claiming the vat back!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just love this thread, love seeing what everyone else is saving for/buying and what’s on peoples wish lists. I feel like this is the only place I can enjoy and share things because if I share my bags too much in real life I get people asking to borrow them and they make me feel like a witch when I have to say no because I know they’ll get drunk and have no respect for them!

I’m in the market for a new card holder with a ring for my keys so loving browsing for that 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just love this thread, love seeing what everyone else is saving for/buying and what’s on peoples wish lists. I feel like this is the only place I can enjoy and share things because if I share my bags too much in real life I get people asking to borrow them and they make me feel like a witch when I have to say no because I know they’ll get drunk and have no respect for them!

I’m in the market for a new card holder with a ring for my keys so loving browsing for that 🤍
I agree with you, I haven’t told my closest friends or family what I’m doing tomorrow as I don’t want judgement or to be perceived as showing off. I work hard and ‘nice things’ are my Achilles heel, and it’s nice to be able to share that hobby with like-minded people on here.
I am on a few FB groups but they seem to be the other way where it is a bit showy, this thread had the right balance imo 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with you, I haven’t told my closest friends or family what I’m doing tomorrow as I don’t want judgement or to be perceived as showing off. I work hard and ‘nice things’ are my Achilles heel, and it’s nice to be able to share that hobby with like-minded people on here.
I am on a few FB groups but they seem to be the other way where it is a bit showy, this thread had the right balance imo 🫶🏼
I completely get you! I worked Myself up to the job I have now and manage my money well enough so I can afford this stuff.. I feel like I get side eyed a lot and people think how can I buy these things but I see people going out every weekend having loads of drinks, buying a new dress to wear each week, heels and accessories, blow dry, tan, transport home and then the takeaway next day… they’re easily spending 200-400. Even the price of the ‘fakes’ is wild these days, people paying 200 for ‘premium’ Chanel fakes is insane 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love it on here! I’m not showy IRL and only buy classics (I’m late 40s and prefer more investment pieces.) I’ve recently bought a vintage classic Chanel flap and that’s as flashy as I’ll go!

I love seeing what everyone has their eyes on! I work hard, I’m a single mum and I enjoy treating myself - most of my clothes are Zara and H&M so I like to add in a key designer piece to elevate.

On my list for this year -

- Another Chanel flap (mine is lamb skin and special occasions only!)
- Gucci wool scarf in cream
- Burberry trench (currently have an H&M one!)
- Hermes Oran in brown
- Saint Laurent College bag in cream
- Gucci loafers (I have an H&M dupe which are so close!)
- New card holder
- Gucci horsebit handbag (unsure which one)
- Valentino rockstar sandals (are there really out now? I still love them…)
- Gucci sandals
- Saint Laurent belt in cream/black

I have a whole Pinterest board too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love it on here! I’m not showy IRL and only buy classics (I’m late 40s and prefer more investment pieces.) I’ve recently bought a vintage classic Chanel flap and that’s as flashy as I’ll go!

I love seeing what everyone has their eyes on! I work hard, I’m a single mum and I enjoy treating myself - most of my clothes are Zara and H&M so I like to add in a key designer piece to elevate.

- Hermes Oran in brown
- New card holder
- Gucci sandals

Burberry trench is on mine too - I love them! Would like one in navy I think, or honey but I’ve never found one that fits me just right.

I have a pair of Rockstars, comfiest designer shoes I own. I don’t think they’re as on trend as a few years ago, but sod it - if it looks nice and you’re comfortable, go for it! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Burberry trench is on mine too - I love them! Would like one in navy I think, or honey but I’ve never found one that fits me just right.

I have a pair of Rockstars, comfiest designer shoes I own. I don’t think they’re as on trend as a few years ago, but sod it - if it looks nice and you’re comfortable, go for it! X
With the trench I might go vintage! Thanks I love them too, and I’m so pleased to hear they’re comfy 😊

• Heart

- Hermes Oran in brown
- New card holder
- Gucci sandals

I’ve got some rock stud sneakers (currently wearing a pair now 😂) and they are the absolute best. So, so comfy, and they are really hard wearing too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.