Designer Items #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tattlers 👋🏻 Maybe not exactly a luxury brand, but does anyone have any Veja sneakers? I tried on some Esplar ones in the store today and it seemed like they run a little small. Do I need to size up?

Veja look lovely but they hurt my feet so bad 😩
Oh really? Why is that? ☹ I haven’t had Vejas before but I tried on the Esplar ones and they seemed quite comfy with soft and supple leather. I do have narrow feet, but my arches/insteps are quite high so there are many styles I can’t wear — Vejas seemed fine though, at least at first glance 🤔

I have a few pairs of Vejas and they run in size for me (and are very comfy!)

Reactions: 2
I have veja campos in my usual size, absolutely love them. They’re the only shoe I’ve ever worn that didn’t need breaking in or gave me blisters.

Reactions: 2
I have the Veja Rio Brancos and loved my first pair so much I bought a second in a different colour. Very much converted

Reactions: 1
I guess I’m converted too, they are so pretty and comfy 🥰 I think I will end up buying myself a pair, the difference in size must be due to the fact that I was trying the sneakers on with my insoles that are moulded for my feet and a little bigger than needed — will try them on again when I go back and see! Thank you all for your input!

I have. Love the look of them but they’re very stiff and not particularly comfortable. And both of mine squeak when I walk 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh what a shame! I love the look of them too but don’t want squeaky feet 😂

Has anyone got a Celine Luggage bag? I’m on the fence about getting one but I need a new summer bag and can’t find any other that I like.

I’ll be travelling to the US next month - is it worth buying designer goods or not? If yes, which brands?

No just for myself! There’s a few bags I have my eye on but wondering if it’s cheaper to buy whilst in the US
Have a look for sales. I’ve picked up chanel ballet flats from places like Neiman Marcus and Bergdorfs which I wouldn’t be able to find in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No just for myself! There’s a few bags I have my eye on but wondering if it’s cheaper to buy whilst in the US
I guess it’s just a case of doing a bit of research beforehand then really 👍🏻 I’m assuming American brands would be cheaper 🤔

That wasn’t an arsey question before BTW (although it may have read that way!) I’ve no issue with buying to sell on and making a few quid 😎

• Heart
I guess it’s just a case of doing a bit of research beforehand then really 👍🏻 I’m assuming American brands would be cheaper 🤔

That wasn’t an arsey question before BTW (although it may have read that way!) I’ve no issue with buying to sell on and making a few quid 😎
Not taken that way at all! I’ve only got so much room in my suitcase 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.