Designer Items #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok now you lot have made me want it even more 😭 it’s my birthday soon so I think I might ask my man for it 😍🥺🤣

I want the mini size I think

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t sleep last night and I ended up ordering the Saint Laurent Toy LouLou on a whim… hope I didn’t make a mistake as I don’t usually shop like that😕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have Loewe or Celine basket bag with the brown leather in here? Been debating between both and plan to treat myself in the next couple of months but would love any advice
Loewe enabler here. I've got the yellow basket bag. I went to Selfridges to look at both the smaller Loewe and Celine bags and just preferred the size of the Loewe (I wanted a smaller basket bag but the Celine small was TINY and the medium too big for what I wanted). I get my baby out the dustbag now and then just to gush at it 😂 honestly I forget how beautiful it is everytime lol

• Heart
Ladies, i thought some of you would be interested in joining this thread! We’re discussing small London/UK influencers that come up on our tik toks.

Reactions: 2
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! So glad I bought when I did - the pricing has now reached ludicrous levels!

• Heart
Is that Chanel increase for real? At the start of covid they were selling for like £4K-ish

I'm going abroad soon and fingers crossed I can pick up a small Chanel at the airport. I won't be staying anywhere near high end stores sadly. I've not been to Heathrow in years but do they still do duty free? I'm a dual citizen can I claim tax back at Heathrow or is that not a thing anymore?

• Haha
They are beautiful 🖤 I had a pair so so similar from Next which killed my feet but I’m kinda wishing I’d held on to!

Hi all, I'm after a YSL bag. Does anyone have suggestions on websites that do discounts (sale or first order discounts, etc) 😊

So the ridiculous Chanel increase is tomorrow, do we know of Dior et al are planning on one?

Reactions: 3
Hi all, I'm after a YSL bag. Does anyone have suggestions on websites that do discounts (sale or first order discounts, etc) 😊
As far as I know YSL have pulled out of most discounts. Perhaps the occasional item on websites like Fashionette. They do have an outlet store at Bicester Village though and you may be able to shop remotely if you don’t live close by.
The only type of discount I’ve achieved on YSL bags previously is with cash back schemes ie bank or through work. Someone else may be more knowledgable on this than me though.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure YSL have no involvement in discounts other than the Bicester Village sitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.