Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! White with a swooping tick in the Tiffany blue (and no wedge base) would be much nicer. I love Nike and I love Tiffany....but they need to stay away from each other.

The Fendi x Tiffany collab though = dreams lol
---

Would never pay this but dream bag in colour and style for me
---

Oh wow those are horrid!

ETA in my opinion lol, sorry 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I think many agree with you (I didn't see any positive comments on their FB post about them either lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tiffany are embarazzing themselves trying to get down with the kids. I get they need a rebrand after their silver necklaces became tacky years back, but THIS?!?!

Reactions: 6
Those Tiffany trainers are HIDEOUS! Apologies to anyone who loves them 😂 That said, I'm really not a Tiffany fan so I'm probably the last person who should comment - my teenage daughter has a very delicate Tiffany necklace that her dad brought her back from New York and I concede that looks super cute on her but, with the exception of the Fendi x Tiffany bag, whenever I see anyone wearing Tiffany I just always assume its fake 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Those Tiffany trainers are HIDEOUS! Apologies to anyone who loves them 😂 That said, I'm really not a Tiffany fan so I'm probably the last person who should comment - my teenage daughter has a very delicate Tiffany necklace that her dad brought her back from New York and I concede that looks super cute on her but, with the exception of the Fendi x Tiffany bag, whenever I see anyone wearing Tiffany I just always assume its fake 🤷‍♀️
Same, don’t get the hype over Tiffany

Reactions: 1
Tiffany was my first ever designer purchase back in 2012 - just the green heart bracelet (which has price hiked like MAD since then lol) and also the pink one - ones from London & the other NYC (I'm NY obsessed hence...Tiffany love lol) but I wouldn't get anything else by them....that's a lie...I'd happily accept the Fendi gratis 😆

Reactions: 2
I am a Tiffany fan and have lots of classic pieces but all these collabs are giving me the ick.. the black trainers are not going down well online are they? 😬

Reactions: 4
I am a Tiffany fan and have lots of classic pieces but all these collabs are giving me the ick.. the black trainers are not going down well online are they? 😬
Not even a little bit. Can't see a website crash like the Fendi x with these but...we'll see lol

• Haha
Not even a little bit. Can't see a website crash like the Fendi x with these but...we'll see lol
It probably will crash but only due to resellers who will try to sell it on Stock X for ten times the price. I also struggle to see who will want to wear them

Reactions: 5
I have the sweet Alhambra pendant and the 5 motif Alhambra bracelet. Tbh the necklaces have 2 settings and the shortest one is more of a “choker” style in my opinion (or very short necklace). It’s not uncomfortable, but it is quite short. Hence why I went for the sweet style, so I could layer it. On the longer clasp it’s fine, it’s just like a normal necklace length x

if I had the vintage Alhambra pendant I wouldn’t wear it on the shortest setting. Which stone are you looking at? 🥰
Oh amazing! Is it weird for me to ask if you get a moment to measure the full length of the necklace?🤣 In my head the longer clasp should be okay but I just don’t want to make the journey/purchase online if it’s not going to be suitable! ❤
I love the Mother of PearI, seems very classic. But the Onyx too😍

I’m looking to get a new day to day bag now that I’m finally out of the baby bag stage. I need something biggish to throw kids crap in, smart enough for the office and not overly complicated. I’m drawing a blank and just thinking the LV Never Full ? Any other suggestions please 😁🎒👜👛

Oh amazing! Is it weird for me to ask if you get a moment to measure the full length of the necklace?🤣 In my head the longer clasp should be okay but I just don’t want to make the journey/purchase online if it’s not going to be suitable! ❤
I love the Mother of PearI, seems very classic. But the Onyx too😍
Not weird at all! I’m away for the week but I’m back home on Friday, I will measure it for you then 😊 the onyx is next on my list, I just love it and I wear a lot of black 😍

I would have loved the malachite but I’ve heard how delicate it is, and I’m not that careful 😂

here’s a pic of me wearing the sweet Alhambra, on the shorter setting (sorry for the bad crops!), just so you can see where it sits. The longer setting is about the length of my messika necklace

Attachments

I’m looking to get a new day to day bag now that I’m finally out of the baby bag stage. I need something biggish to throw kids crap in, smart enough for the office and not overly complicated. I’m drawing a blank and just thinking the LV Never Full ? Any other suggestions please 😁🎒👜👛
I love the Neverfull but I'd maybe go for something like the Longchamp Le Pliage, especially if you're planning on putting kids stuff in it. I try not to baby my bags, but I know I'd be gutted if I got any stains or major marks on the more expensive ones. Le Pliage has served me well over the years, I don't feel guilty about throwing it around and it is a really great price. If you do want to spend over £1k though, can't go wrong with the Neverfull.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Goyard St Louis is a great chuck everything in bag. I use mine everyday and probably will until I’m an old(er) lady. If you don’t wanna spend that kind of money though, agree about a Longchamp La Pliage. My daughter uses one for school and it gets properly chucked around but it still looks pretty good.

• Heart
I love the Neverfull but I'd maybe go for something like the Longchamp Le Pliage, especially if you're planning on putting kids stuff in it. I try not to baby my bags, but I know I'd be gutted if I got any stains or major marks on the more expensive ones. Le Pliage has served me well over the years, I don't feel guilty about throwing it around and it is a really great price. If you do want to spend over £1k though, can't go wrong with the Neverfull.
Oh I didn’t think of Longchamp. That may not be a bad idea. As you said I wouldn’t be devastated if I marked it. Thanks.

I finally caved and got my first pair of designer sunglasses 😍😍
3C689E5B-AEDA-4F08-A4F0-6E146D36D7EB.jpeg
91274EB7-D09F-4F52-BA86-6352C2EDC059.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.