Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering does anyone have any Veja trainers? Keep looking at them and I like them even if they are quite simple. Are they comfy and worth the money?
I have 3 pairs and I’ll probably get another one soon. I love them! Stylish, so comfy and a great price.

Reactions: 2
Anyone have a Loewe bag? I’m loving everything wicker and knit and baskets lately. My reservation is safety, it seems most of them don’t close? Part of the look of the bag I suppose.

gonna delve into reviews on YouTube tomorrow morning but would love to know if anyone has one!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any missoni towels? I have a few things from missoni - poncho, scarf really want a beach dress too. I’m looking at the towels and dressing gowns right now . TIA ♥

Does anyone have any missoni towels? I have a few things from missoni - poncho, scarf really want a beach dress too. I’m looking at the towels and dressing gowns right now . TIA ♥
I picked up a couple in tk maxx a few years ago and the quality is really great - thick and squishy.

Anyone have a Loewe bag? I’m loving everything wicker and knit and baskets lately. My reservation is safety, it seems most of them don’t close? Part of the look of the bag I suppose.

gonna delve into reviews on YouTube tomorrow morning but would love to know if anyone has one!!
I do. I've got a Loewe basket bag and I got an insert from etsy for it with a zipped top. I absolutely ADORE my bag and it had many beach trips in the summer

---

ETA this is my bag ❤ I have 0 regrets of her purchase lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just to go back to the Hunza G convo - I have big regret over buying one!

They say one size fits all - I’m a UK10/12 and 5ft9 and it is so short in the body that the scoop at the front comes down way too low and it squashes my (average size) boobs. Basically I look like a middle aged 1970s wrestler in it.

Also it has a load of snags on the bum where I dared sit on the edge of a swimming pool in it. I had such high hopes but never again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to go back to the Hunza G convo - I have big regret over buying one!

They say one size fits all - I’m a UK10/12 and 5ft9 and it is so short in the body that the scoop at the front comes down way too low and it squashes my (average size) boobs. Basically I look like a middle aged 1970s wrestler in it.

Also it has a load of snags on the bum where I dared sit on the edge of a swimming pool in it. I had such high hopes but never again!
Laughing at your wrestler description but oh how bloody annoying! Whack it on Vinted, it’ll sell on there no probs.

Does anyone have a YSL velvet bag? I’m looking at a second hand one but not sure on the wear and tear.

Does anyone have a YSL velvet bag? I’m looking at a second hand one but not sure on the wear and tear.
I wouldn’t recommend velvet. I don’t have one but velvet is not a durable material. Unlike leather which can wear in, imagine what velvet will look like after a couple if years of use.
Obviously if you can afford it and don’t really care then go for it but personally I never buy velvet because of issues with it

Reactions: 3
They're crap aswell. I googled. Literally a black shoe with a green tick....
Yeah they’re horrible, I was really disappointed. I am very girly and love girly touches to all of my stuff so I was hopeful for this. I think the iconic Tiffany colour is very hard to match with anything else. I would have preferred a white and silver shoe with tiny Tiffany blue touches.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t recommend velvet. I don’t have one but velvet is not a durable material. Unlike leather which can wear in, imagine what velvet will look like after a couple if years of use.
Obviously if you can afford it and don’t really care then go for it but personally I never buy velvet because of issues with it
Thanks, probably needed someone to tell me it was a bad idea! I definitely can’t afford for my bags not to last.

Anyone got an Alexander McQueen bag?
Am considering the curve drawstring for reference

Anyone got an Alexander McQueen bag?
Am considering the curve drawstring for reference
I'm considering this too... and also the McQueen trainers - anyone have any experience of either? Or as an alternative, I was thinking about some Louboutin trainers. I think I just want some fancy trainers really!

I'm feeling a wee jaunt to Bicester this week whilst I've got some time off work. Nothing in specific wanted....I just like a snoop lol

I wish they'd get a LV though (will never happen...) but a girl can dream 😆

Just wondering does anyone have any Veja trainers? Keep looking at them and I like them even if they are quite simple. Are they comfy and worth the money?
Worn mine all day round London for the first time. First time I’ve never got blisters from new shoes.. they are AMAZING!

This might be a situation more related to buying and selling but wanted to ask here because people seem very knowledgable! I recently sold a designer bag on eBay, it was rejected by the eBay authenticator. I’m outraged because I have the receipts from Selfridges and on a side note I have doubts about how reputable the authenticator eBay uses is. So the buyer wants to purchase outside of eBay, I think she really likes the bag. So my question is, do you know if there are risks to me as a seller if I have the money before posting the bag?
I know many people buy off Facebook groups, so I’m assuming this is how it works?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.