Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might’ve been me but I haven’t seen any for a while. There are some MJ camera bags on there atm. I’ll keep an eye out and let you know x
Thank you 😊 I’ve seen the camera bags but she needs a bigger bag and has used my tote bag and thinks it’s perfect

Reactions: 1
Accidently spilled my chai latte on my chanel boy bag 🥴
Guys by some miracle, she is okay! It didn’t get stained like I thought it would but also there was this wonderful lady who helped clean her up in the coffee shop. She whipped out a tissue super fast and helped me clean my bag 😂♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anybody found the sizing on Orans has changed recently? I have 11 pairs in the same size… just ordered a new pair but they don’t fit length wise 😅🤣 wonder whether sizing has changed or I’ve just got a dodgy pair!

Has anybody found the sizing on Orans has changed recently? I have 11 pairs in the same size… just ordered a new pair but they don’t fit length wise 😅🤣 wonder whether sizing has changed or I’ve just got a dodgy pair!
No idea if the sizing is different as I only have 1 pair but…11 pairs? 😮 oran collection pls 👀

Reactions: 6
No idea if the sizing is different as I only have 1 pair but…11 pairs? 😮 oran collection pls 👀
I wouldn’t mind doing an Oran collection photo but that may be too ‘outing’ as I know quite a lot of people on this thread are also on the luxury fb groups/instagram pages. 🙈 people either love or hate Orans but I definitely love them. They’re pretty much all I wear through summer 🙈 If you can get hold of the chypre sandals- I highly recommend them as they’re Uber comfortable!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t mind doing an Oran collection photo but that may be too ‘outing’ as I know quite a lot of people on this thread are also on the luxury fb groups/instagram pages. 🙈 people either love or hate Orans but I definitely love them. They’re pretty much all I wear through summer 🙈 If you can get hold of the chypre sandals- I highly recommend them as they’re Uber comfortable!
Bought my first pair a couple of weeks ago and I'm really impressed with the quality. They feel quite heavy (compared to my YSL slides) and I have narrow feet so a little worried they may fly off but we'll see. White is next on my list. Would also love to see your collection!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed any Marc jacob totes on tk maxx recently? I got one due to someone posting it on here but now my friends trying to get one but hasn’t had any luck
It may have been me as I was looking for both a tote and a snapshot last summer. Tk maxx drop their new items in the early hours, usually appear around 1am. They have had more MJ in recent months so I’d check every morning if possible, I noticed they’d be gone by 10am so you need to be fast. I actually got my tote from Very, it randomly had £70 off during the night so worth looking there too. I don’t get so much time to browse/spend now my baby isn’t so little 😂

Hoping i can get some help here- Im debating buying a self portait dress - anyone able to give advice on sizing?

For reference, i'm a size 10, wear 34b and wearing rixo size small

Hoping i can get some help here- Im debating buying a self portait dress - anyone able to give advice on sizing?

So I found them quite small, mainly as the material didn’t have any give

I think you should be ok but, definitely size up. I personally found I couldn’t fit my boobs in but, I’m size 10, 34 G.

From my very limited experience, they run small. I'd say definitely size up.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried the Hunza G swimsuits? Are they much better quality than the ASOS dupes? 😊
I have a few Hunza G swimsuits and I love them. Very comfortable, any other swimsuit feels very restrictive after wearing one. Super flattering cuts and beautiful colours. I don’t know how they compare with the ASOS ones but the only cons I can find is that the light colours can be see thru and you have to be quite gentle with them as the fabric isn’t massively tough. I’d def recommend though. I plan on buying another for summer.

I have a few Hunza G swimsuits and I love them. Very comfortable, any other swimsuit feels very restrictive after wearing one. Super flattering cuts and beautiful colours. I don’t know how they compare with the ASOS ones but the only cons I can find is that the light colours can be see thru and you have to be quite gentle with them as the fabric isn’t massively tough. I’d def recommend though. I plan on buying another for summer.
Thank you! I think I’ll definitely get some then. I had some ASOS ones last year and I found that the material took AGES to dry and ended up making me sore on my arms where it was rubbing against damp material for so long!
I know there’s no inbuilt support, but is the material thick/fitted enough to hold boobs in place?

Thank you! I think I’ll definitely get some then. I had some ASOS ones last year and I found that the material took AGES to dry and ended up making me sore on my arms where it was rubbing against damp material for so long!
I know there’s no inbuilt support, but is the material thick/fitted enough to hold boobs in place?
They are quite thick and the material can take a while to dry but it’s very soft so can’t imagine it rubbing.Yes no support but everything stays in place. I’m a 34E and they’re fine for me. Hope you love them!

Just wondering does anyone have any Veja trainers? Keep looking at them and I like them even if they are quite simple. Are they comfy and worth the money?

Thanks so much for the quick replies! It’s the campos I’ve been looking at. Spent so long looking at them in selfridges today I now wish I just bought them haha. Will have to pop back and get them 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.