Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gifted some designer wedding gifts! A pair of beautiful Dior earrings and a gorgeous Fendi woc 🥰♥ thought I’d share! The woc isn’t my usual colour but I’m actually really happy it’s different since I don’t have any red bags ♥
They’re beautiful gifts! Congratulations 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was gifted some designer wedding gifts! A pair of beautiful Dior earrings and a gorgeous Fendi woc 🥰♥ thought I’d share! The woc isn’t my usual colour but I’m actually really happy it’s different since I don’t have any red bags ♥
I have a lure to red bags (my first ever designer bag is red and I'm a pink girl haha). Absolutely beautiful ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really want to buy a givenchy antigona mini- anyone have one? Are they worth it? Is it a usable/versatile style etc?

I know it’s January but there are so many gorge Oran colours on the Hermès website right now 😩 and you just know they’ll all be gone before summer!!

Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with this bag, I wouldn’t be the biggest fan of gucci bags other than the one I had for my wedding. But this is stunning

PLEASE give me a way I can justify? I’m starting my own business so husband has put me on a spending ban 💔🤔 my birthday isn’t until July, our anniversary not until October.

At this rate I’m thinking of getting pregnant and asking for it as an early push present 😂😂😂😂

F22B3B0D-47D4-4388-B1AD-554184A36A94.jpeg

Reactions: 2
They’ve got white in up to size 37.5! I just can’t justify right after Christmas though 😩 gonna check back at end of feb I think and hopefully snag a pair! 🤞
What size are you? I don’t have any but I REALLY want some. It’s been something I’ve always wanted and never got! I don’t think they’re TOO expensive either considering the brand. I’m a 37 but I’ve got wide feet, wonder what these will be like for me..

I’m obsessed with this bag, I wouldn’t be the biggest fan of gucci bags other than the one I had for my wedding. But this is stunning

PLEASE give me a way I can justify? I’m starting my own business so husband has put me on a spending ban 💔🤔 my birthday isn’t until July, our anniversary not until October.

At this rate I’m thinking of getting pregnant and asking for it as an early push present 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1872181
Erm… it can be a “New Business” Prezzie 🤣 you deserve it x

What size are you? I don’t have any but I REALLY want some. It’s been something I’ve always wanted and never got! I don’t think they’re TOO expensive either considering the brand. I’m a 37 but I’ve got wide feet, wonder what these will be like for me..
A 37! They have like 6 colours in my size atm 😩 which is never the case in the summer! I already have the black and gold and love them.

If I were you I’d go for it! They’re absolutely timeless and go with pretty much everything in the summer! And like you say, not a bad price for Hermès! Sizing is a tough one, I’m sure I’ve seen it discussed on here before re the wide feet?

A 37! They have like 6 colours in my size atm 😩 which is never the case in the summer! I already have the black and gold and love them.

If I were you I’d go for it! They’re absolutely timeless and go with pretty much everything in the summer! And like you say, not a bad price for Hermès! Sizing is a tough one, I’m sure I’ve seen it discussed on here before re the wide feet?
I’ll have a search through the thread - I definitely want a pair for this year, especially my holidays!
definitely a classic sandal … let me go browse 👀 lol

• Heart
Erm… it can be a “New Business” Prezzie 🤣 you deserve it x
Haha yes I might try that on him, I considered buying it and telling him it was fake but the new business present will probably prevent us getting divorced before our first anniversary 🫠😂

• Haha
Before Xmas I sent a bag off for repairs. I took it to the store and they sent it off and sent me quote back. Item one for what I requested a price for and item 2 for another repair.
I only wanted item one doing to it. There was a breakdown of the what the repairs would cost individually.

I emailed back saying I only wanted the one thing to be repaired and they forward it on to whoever at the repair centre.

The shop emailed me today and told me it was back in store to collect it and it had an outstanding balance of £xxx to pay.
The amount to pay is what it would have cost if I got both repairs done!! When I have in writing I only wanted one thing doing.
I’m hoping it’s just an error and they realise I only requested one thing to be replaced. Surely they won’t make me pay for it all?!

• Wow
Before Xmas I sent a bag off for repairs. I took it to the store and they sent it off and sent me quote back. Item one for what I requested a price for and item 2 for another repair.
I only wanted item one doing to it. There was a breakdown of the what the repairs would cost individually.

I emailed back saying I only wanted the one thing to be repaired and they forward it on to whoever at the repair centre.

The shop emailed me today and told me it was back in store to collect it and it had an outstanding balance of £xxx to pay.
The amount to pay is what it would have cost if I got both repairs done!! When I have in writing I only wanted one thing doing.
I’m hoping it’s just an error and they realise I only requested one thing to be replaced. Surely they won’t make me pay for it all?!
Which store is it? And what were the repairs? If you an audit trail they don’t be able to charge for both.

FML how expensive is Chanel these days?! Considering a pair of 2 tone ballet flats and you’re looking at around £800 which is RIDICULOUS!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.