Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a few Stella McCartney bags, but I'm going back to ten + years ago, I couldn't believe how much the prices have gone up! They used to be very reasonable, i don't recall paying more than 300\400 pounds for them but now even the small ones are upwards of 600/700.
Yesss!!! Even since I started following the brand, prices have increased significantly. I love Falabella’s but have bought all of mine second hand from the Vestiaire Collective app. They are not rare or highly sought after so you can get a good bargain.

I am trying to curb my Falabella purchases for now because I don’t really see them as ‘re-sellable’ or I know I will at least lose money of them. I have a few now I will happily use to death and never sell but I think that’s enough haha. Time to expand my collection into other brands.

Does anyone have any opinions on the new shop in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Flannels ? I’ve never heard of them.
Honestly don't buy from flannels unless you absolutely have to because what u want is sold out, their customer service, returns is shite. Your better off shopping at Arnotts/ Brown Thomas or just using flannels for window shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We have been looking since 2021 and still haven't been able to track down any stock anywhere.
You need to go to an official retailer and put your name on a list for the watch you want. Each retailer only gets x-amount of watches and it normally takes about 2 years before you can buy one. Rolex are trying to regulate the price gouging and there are strict measures in place when buying new.

Reactions: 1
I went to a bouti
You need to go to an official retailer and put your name on a list for the watch you want. Each retailer only gets x-amount of watches and it normally takes about 2 years before you can buy one. Rolex are trying to regulate the price gouging and there are strict measures in place when buying new.
I went in to a boutique in leeds recently and the said their waitlist for the gmt closed 4 years ago and they’re still trying to fulfil it! 😬

We’re on multiple lists in Canada and the US and nothing yet 😞

So why is this? Why are Rolex not producing so many watches? To keep the brand exclusive?

So why is this? Why are Rolex not producing so many watches? To keep the brand exclusive?
Quality. They can only produce a certain amount but they also don’t want people paying stupid prices. That’s why there are such strict rules to by from official retailers and if a retailer is caught gouging the prices then they are banned from selling them.

I happened to read an article about this over Xmas and it was fascinating

Reactions: 2
Quality. They can only produce a certain amount but they also don’t want people paying stupid prices. That’s why there are such strict rules to by from official retailers and if a retailer is caught gouging the prices then they are banned from selling them.

I happened to read an article about this over Xmas and it was fascinating
It is fascinating! There seem to be plenty in the jewellers in my city but perhaps they’re just for show 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll search out the article - thanks for explaining.

Saw this on FB so thought ooh I'll have a nosey.

Over an hour queue on the website 😆😆 I'll never know. Its beautiful though.
It’s nice but I can only imagine how inflated the price will be 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do like designer but sometimes their pricing is ridiculous.

Saw this on FB so thought ooh I'll have a nosey.

Over an hour queue on the website 😆😆 I'll never know. Its beautiful though.
I saw this on insta so went for a nosey. It was £4000 on the Fendi website, sold out pretty quickly. People complaining in the comments that the queueing system was farcical and they’d already sold out, just advertising to increase the interest and resale value. It’s lovely though 😍

I saw this on insta so went for a nosey. It was £4000 on the Fendi website, sold out pretty quickly. People complaining in the comments that the queueing system was farcical and they’d already sold out, just advertising to increase the interest and resale value. It’s lovely though 😍
What? That's a ridiculous price for a Fendi back. I hope they get a Tiffany charm or something with that 😆

I’m not a fan of the Tiffany & Co tags but the bag itself is so beautiful.

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the bag 😅 I just couldn’t ever wear that colour, or pull it off!

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who doesn’t like the bag 😅 I just couldn’t ever wear that colour, or pull it off!
I don’t like the bag but I love the colour 😍
My boyfriend treated me to a new Alma BB yesterday after mine got stolen and I’m so happy! It’s such a classic bag for me 💕

but now I’m on the hunt for my next little treat 🤣🤔

Recently been lusting after a Lady Dior and Chanel Classic Flap or WOC after seeing so many TikTok’s lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have just bought a pair of gold (tan) Hermes Orans from Vestaire - they are worn but VGC from a verified seller. I got them for £450 which I thought was an ok price 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now just crossing everything that they fit! 🤞🏻😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.