Senreve Maestra but I’ve heard they’re quite heavyI’m looking a backpack type bag that would be big enough to hold a MacBook Air (13inch)….has anyone any suggestions?
I did a couple of times but never won. Odurn was another that came and wentDid anyone ever play the Arm candy game to win designer bags? Wonder what happened for them to have to stop the game. Do you think it was fixed?
I love that last Prada one, I might have to get both and have the picnic one for here. Or just put it in it’s own suitcaseReally cute but maybe difficult to pack if taking abroad?
These are few others that I like that are wicker or raffia style.. I’ve had the loewe for a few years and can also be a bit difficult to pack but I usually put stuff inside like packing cubes with my underwear in, other accessories etc then put it into my suitcase.
FLANUNID109Y54XM8CIf anyone gets a Flannels code please can they kindly share - I’m not a student and they know my birthday is not in April![]()
I love you @Former_AntelopeeFLANUNID109Y54XM8C
here you go - not sure if it only lasts for a certain time though so may not work by the time you see this. Let me know![]()
I won quite a few selfridges £50 vouchers never an actual bag xxI did a couple of times but never won. Odurn was another that came and went
I really like it!!I just got the Marc jacobs tote for my summer holiday. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I like them and a lot cheaper than Chloe etc lol
I tried one on and it was so beautifully light it made me want one.I just got the Marc jacobs tote for my summer holiday. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I like them and a lot cheaper than Chloe etc lol
i've been looking but not regularly! any tips? i saw the leather tote recently which is absolutely stunning but i want the canvas ones.MJ Tote lovers - keep your eyes on TK Maxx as they’ve had a few drops of them recently x
I literally check the gold label section every dayi've been looking but not regularly! any tips? i saw the leather tote recently which is absolutely stunning but i want the canvas ones.
i'm definitely going to start having a daily look then instead of once or twice a week! i'm on the hunt now so the tk maxx gods need to bless meI literally check the gold label section every dayI haven’t bought anything for a while but it is worth a quick daily gander! I got the small canvas one last winter for £99 on TKM and it was great when I was on holiday as it came with a shoulder strap. I think I’ve seen them on there at least twice this year so definitely keep checking xx
I’ll keep you posted on here tooi'm definitely going to start having a daily look then instead of once or twice a week! i'm on the hunt now so the tk maxx gods need to bless me![]()
That is very cute! Love the colour you chose!I got her and I love her.
Second that, love the colourI got her and I love her.