Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
I was about to get one a few weeks back. Looking for where the best deal was. And littlewoods very etc all sell them. So everyone getting them . that Put me off
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
farfetch is fab. There’s usually discount codes on certain insta accounts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I use Farfetch all the time and never had a problem. I spend far too much money on there 🥲
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
I love Farfetch. Definitely purchase from there. Returns are so easy. DHL collect your returns items where the parcel was delivered. Super easy.

Ooh I may go snooping 🤣
Try Sophie Shohet. Sometimes she has one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
These are on TK Maxx atm, they often have them so worth keeping an eye on the Gold Label section.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 2
Just been on the Selfridges website and there’s so many nice bags atm. Feel spoilt for choice. Has anyone been to the Manchester store or TC store recently? Is there a good selection in!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Just been on the Selfridges website and there’s so many nice bags atm. Feel spoilt for choice. Has anyone been to the Manchester store or TC store recently? Is there a good selection in!
I’m going to TC on Sat but I think the city centre has more choice with the concessions in there too x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
So finally ordered the celine Triomphe belt in black last night! 😬 not really something I should be dipping into my savings for but every outfit I’ve put on recently I’ve been like ohhh that belt would go so well with this 😅 that’s my excuse!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If your going Trafford centre, walk over to primark and facing it on the ground floor is a shoeaholics store. not high end but you can pick up kurt Geiger, ugg, Micheal kors etc. Really cheap
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
If your going Trafford centre, walk over to primark and facing it on the ground floor is a shoeaholics store. not high end but you can pick up kurt Geiger, ugg, Micheal kors etc. Really cheap
I didn’t know this! Thank you for the info x
 
Is there a flannels code floating around, please? Want something in the sale, hoping it’s still there when they do an extra 20% off
 
Is there a flannels code floating around, please? Want something in the sale, hoping it’s still there when they do an extra 20% off
I’m waiting for codes too, think they might do one at Easter? 🤞🏾 Share any if we are allowed?
Even though I have a love/hate relationship with Flannels, they do do a good sale. And even though I’ve moaned about their postage charges on here before, it arrives the next day (even if you pay standard p&p) and with the Flannels pouch. I even got an Alexander McQueen hanger with my top last time 🙌🏾.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Need to go flannels at Denton, it’s completely out of place there and I keep meaning to go. It’s next to sports direct 😂
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They own Sports Direct though, like polar opposites! They’ve just opened one on Preston and they’re in the same unit 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Has anyone got a Polene bag? They look beautiful, deciding whether to order one
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone got a Polene bag? They look beautiful, deciding whether to order one
They do look lovely and are a good price. I’ve seen quite a few fairly small/average influencers get gifted them recently though which annoys me so much 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.